Always and Forever

Malias POV

"Where are we going?" I ask, trying to feel my surroundings.

"You'll see." Stiles states.

Stiles decided to go on a 'date night' because we haven't had alone time in a while.

He slowly untied the blindfold at the back of my head. I stifled a giggle. In front of me was a children's party place. The area we were in was the jump-y houses.

"Stiles-"

"I know what your going to say, 'Stiles how much did this cost?' Well I have a coupon to book it out." He smiles like he just won the lottery.

"So you decided to take me to a children's party place?"

"It's bungee Kangaroos play house! I used to love this place as a kid. C'mon." He grabs my hand and leads me to the 'jump' area. When we got there the lights flickered. I suspiciously looked at it, but Stiles didn't seem to notice. He started jumping around trying to persuade me to join him. I was still on edge about the lights for some reason. It felt like something was near. Something sinister

"Malia." He says extending his hand towards me. I was still looking at the lights. I hadn't realized I even looked up. "Malia?" I froze in place when I realized what was wrong.

"Stiles." I muttered. I quickly 'jump' over to him and push him away from where he was standing.

"What are y- Malia!" The Merid wasn't fast enough to notice I pushed Stiles, but I think it didn't care. I toppled me over and tried slashing me with it's claws. I dodged it by moving my head the opposite side, but it still slashed the bouncy floor we were on. I pushed it off and lured it as far from Stiles as possible. But then the idiot in Stiles decided to speak up.

"HEY UGLY!" He shouted.

"Oh no." I  murmured. "Sti-" Before I could finish the Merid was running towards Stiles like a dog chasing a frisbee. Stiles quickly dropped to the floor before the Merid could catch him. My vision was starting to become blurry because of the panic and the only thing i could remember was a faint gunshot and a muffled voice. At this point somehow the world was slower. I felt someone tug on my arm and pull me out of that 'children's place'. Time began to run regularly again. I then realized that the person pulling me was slowing down. "Stiles? What's wrong?" I look over at him and see a cut on his side as long as a kitchen knife. "What happened?!" Before he could answer his grip on my arm loosened and he went tumbling onto the ground. "Stiles!" I grab hold of his arms. I gently set him down on the floor. I take out my phone and quickly dial Scott's number.  

"This is Scott, leave a message."  

"Great." I mumble. I push my phone back in my pocket and grab ahold of Stiles. I didn't even know where we were.

"Poor girl." A voice said. I quickly turned to see my mother.

"What do you want?" I say. No drop of respect in my voice.

"I just want to help, sweetheart." I roll my eyes at her comment.

"When have you ever wanted to help?"

"I agree. I've been very bad to my beautiful daughter," she was circling us. She then touched my cheek. I flinch at how cold her skin is. "And her pack." She touches Stiles face now. I grab her wrist.

"Don't touch him." I sneer.

She looks me dead in the world eye. "I guess not every nice deed gets paid for." She walks away from Stiles. I look at her confused but it immediately turns into shocked. The Merid was coming at us full speed. He knocked me away from Stiles with its mutant tail. I land head first and the last thing I see is Stiles laying there helpless.

Then black.

**********************************

"Malia?Malia!" A muffled voice says. "Malia?" It started shaking me. Blotches of my vision begin to come back to me.

"What?" I ask. A clear picture appears in front of me. "Scott?" Suddenly I remember what had happened. "Where's Stiles?!" I look over to the place I last saw him. Nothing. "Scott where is he?"

"Isaac and Grayson took him to Deatons."

"Was he really hurt?" My voice was a whisper due to the worry of this entire situation.

"Um, well. He's still- uh. He's okay, Malia." He says. I nod.

I looked at the sky and saw it was pitch black.

"How long was I out?" I question.

"A while. I think. Three hours maybe." I nod understanding in those three hours the desert wolf and her mutant minion could have killed us both, but they didn't.

"Take me to him." I state.

"What?"

"Stiles. Take me to Stiles."

He extends his arm and helps me up. I lose my balance and stumble a little.

"Malia," he catches my arm before I fall. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I just need to see Stiles."

"Malia-"

"Scott I'm fine. Please just take me to him." He reluctantly nods and helps me regain my balance. We walk to his motorcycle. Even though I was scared to get on that death machine, I'd do anything to get to Stiles.

********************************************

When we got to the animal clinic I almost jumped off the motorcycle, but I calmed my nerves and waited until Scott parked.

I burst through the door and made my way to the back of the building. When I looked into the examination room, Stiles was talking with Deaton.

"Stiles." I breathed out. I thought it was quiet but I guess he heard me considering her turned around. He smiled that dorky smile I love so deeply. I would've smiled if I wasn't so worried that he was badly hurt.

He made the first move and walked towards me. In a blink of an eye he was holding my tightly from my waist and I was crying. I was relieved he was okay but soon realized the desert wolf has crossed the last straw. She was messing with my pack to get to me. I knew what I had to do.

*******************************************

Now I know: everyone hates me. I'm sorry!!!! I didn't have my phone for a while and me being lazy kept on procrastinating. IM SORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME. I am going to TRY my hardest to update more often. School is just ughh! Please don't be mad. I hope you guys still are reading this even though the idiot author forgets to update. - Kat😭❤️