Together at last

Malia's POV

"Stiles." I stated looking deep into his eyes. 

"Yeah?" 

"Stiles." I whispered softly caressing his cheek. 

"Malia."

"I remember everything." 

"What?" 

"It all came back to me Stiles. I remember Eichen and Mexico, a-and the benefactor. Everything."

"What? When?!"

"Just now." I said glancing at his lips. He smiled and quickly leaned into me, filling the space between us. 

"I love you." He murmured. 

"I love you too." I respond when we pulled away and leaned our foreheads against one anothers. 

**************************************

Stiles POV

I woke up when the light shown over my face. I felt a slight movement next to me and quickly looked over. There layed Malia, sound asleep. As I shifted so she wouldn't wake, she woke.

"Hey." She said sleepily.

"Hi." I answer pecking her lips. "I'm hungry, let's go grab something to eat."

"But I'm tired." She yelled and sunk her face into my blanket. 

"C'mon." I urge tugging at the blanket. 

"Fine." She gives up. "I'm going to go change." 

"Okay." 

I waited for her and we left to Scott's house.

"I thought we were going to eat." She states noticing where we were going.

"Everyone needs to know the news." I respond.

"Stiles." She growled sternly. 

"Five minutes." She sighed and I took that as an 'okay'.

We arrived at his house and I casually walked in. 

"Hey Stiles, Malia." He smiles and turns back to the pack.

"The benefactor." Malia states. Everyone looked at her shocked. "Mexico." She continues and Scott stands to look her face to face. "Young Derek. I remember everything." 

"Malia." Kira stands as well and Malia smiles. Kira runs over to her and gives her a huge hug. Malia willingly returns it.

"I've missed you." Kira whisper. 

"We all have." Lydia speaks up and gives Malia another hug as Kira moved away. 

"How about a movie?" Isaac asks. 

"In a movie theater?" Lydia asks.

"Well, yeah." He responds. 

"Let's do it." Matthew shouts. 

We arrive to the movies and chose to watch fantastic four. 

"Whoa." I state at how great the movie is. 

Someone gasps but besides that it's quiet. Well except the loud sound effects from the movie. I look to my right to see Malia entertained by the movie. I kiss her forehead  and she looks up at me confused. 

"I'm so glad your back." I whisper. She smiles and I lean in to kiss her. She gladly accepts and our lips meet. I've forgotten how much I've missed this. And I'll never forget it again. 

************************************

 Hey everyone! I'm so sorry this is such a short chapter. I'm having massive writer's block and that's why I'm updating every other day. If any of you have any suggestions for a chapter I would really appreciate it. Anyways thanks you and peace. - Kat <3