He's Gone.

Malia's POV

I woke up to an empty space next to me. I hear a couple people talking downstairs. Maybe it's Stiles and Scott. I carefully walk downstairs and towards the voices. When I enter the living room everyone looks at me. Everyone but Stiles.

"Where's Stiles?" I ask.

"Uh- Malia, we need to talk." Scott responds taking two steps towards me. He leads me into the kitchen where we can peacefully talk. 

"What did you need to talk about?" 

"Malia. Um, Stiles, he's- um been k-kidnapped." He blurts.

"Kidnapped? As in taken by force? Like you don't know where he is?!" I shout.

"Yeah." He states rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"W-when?" 

"Last night."

"Last night he was with me." I retort.

"When you fell asleep, he came to my house. His jeep was still outside this morning so they probably took him when he left my house." He begins. "Maybe I could catch his scent, unless-"

"Unless what?!" 

"Unless he was taken by another werewolf, then they probably already removed his scent."

"Isn't there another way you could find him?" 

"Maybe he still has his phone on him." He suggests."Do you know where he has his Ipad?"  

"He has it upstairs." I answer and he motions me to get it. I quickly run up the stairs, taking them two at a time. When I got to his room, I burst through the door and to his bedside table. The Ipad was charging on top of the table and I swiftly removed the cable and ran downstairs. "Here." I announce handing Scott the tablet. He presses the button to open it and up pops of picture of me and him. We were laughing, and it looked like we were laughing really hard. He seemed happy, so did I. I tried my hardest to remember that moment but I couldn't. I just couldn't. Scott unlocked device and rapidly went on the search for Stiles' phone.

"It's turned off. This is the last time it was on." He sighs pointing somewhere on the screen.

"Maybe you could still get a scent from there." Kira declared. 

"Maybe. Isaac, Grayson, come with me. The rest of you stay here." 

I quickly stand from my chair. "I'm going to." 

"Malia, I think it would be safe if you stay here."

"I'm going." I demand. After a couple minutes of silence Scott finally gave in. 

****************************************

"I still have a scent." Scott shouted sniffing Stiles' pillow cover. We were where Stiles' phone was last known on, the middle of the woods. We followed Scott through the rows of trees and army of branches. "This way." He states moving more to the left. After seeing millions of trees we came to a sudden halt. "It ends here. We have nothing." None of us were looking at Scott. We had our eyes fixed on something behind him. 

"Not nothing." Isaac acknowledged. Scott finally looked up to see a large concrete building.

"Do you know what this is?" Grayson questioned. 

"Eichen house." Scott declares. He then begins walking towards the front of the building. We couldn't get far when a group of werewolves surrounded us near the entrance. 

"I see you've met my minions." A voice says.I turn my head to see another werewolf standing right in front of us. 

"'C'mon Peter, can't you make up a better name?" Isaac laughs. 

"Very funny. But what won't be funny is when my werewolves tear you four piece by piece." he responds with a laugh. As soon as he finished his sentence the werewolves attacked. We all transformed and charged as well. I quickly picked my opponent and shoved her to the ground. She regains balance shortly after and tries to kick me but I swing under her leg. I powerfully kick her in the stomach and she stumbles back. I then grab her wrist and twist it as hard as I could. She howls out in pain. I look over her shoulder to see Isaac dodging a werewolf's claws, Scott pushing one away, and Grayson kneeing the other in the stomach. I let go of her wrist and mimic Graysons previous actions. I punch her and she notices my weakness. She takes this as an advantage and swiftly kicked me in the stomach. She pins me on the floor and puts my arm behind my back. She shoves me on the ground and with her free hand collects a handful of my hair.

"Feeling powerless, huh?" She laughs. I feel my eyes glow their icy blue and strength filling my body. 

"Not today." I mutter while pushing her off me. I then push her on her back and grab her neck. "Where is he?" I question. 

"Who?!" She asks gasping for air. I tighten my grip around her neck and repeat my question.

"Where. Is. He." I grunt tightening my hand at every word. 

"I believe this is who you're looking for." Peter states and I turn my head in his direction. My grip loosens around her neck, but she still can't escape. Peter has his claws around a person's neck. Then I recognized the person. Stiles.

***************************************

OH. Um- Okay. What did I just write? I don't even know. My emotions are everywhere. Stiles. *tear, tear* -  Kat (is crying) <3

Btw, the gif really doesn't make sense. I just couldn't find one that matched.