She never left.

Stiles POV

"STILES!" I hear her yell.

"Malia? MALIA?!" I run through the narrow hallways of the unknown building in search for the girl I love. "Malia, where are you?!" I hear her scream from pain rather then fear.

I see drops of a dark red liquid on the floor and I quickly follow it. "Malia. Malia!" I shout, hearing the echoes of  my voice surround me. As the puddle of blood begin to get bigger and bigger they lead me to a small room. And there she was.

"Say goodbye to your princess." The desert wolf states. I look at Malia and she has streams of tears running down her beautiful face. I then realize the claw at her neck.

"No." I whisper. She flicks her wrist and a line of blood trickles down Malia's neck. "NO!" I yell.

I wake up out of breath.

"Stiles." Someone calls. I quickly snap my neck in the direction of the voice. Malia. "Are you okay?" I pull her into a tight hug. "Woah." She giggles.

"I'm so glad your okay."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Nothing. I doesn't matter." I respond.

"Okay?" She answers. I quickly get up and start pacing. A ritual of mine.

"What about Peter?" I ask no one in particular.

Malia's POV

"Aren't they taking him to Eichen?" I ask as Stiles paces the room. He doesn't respond. "Stiles, are you okay?" He still doesn't answer. Stiles. Stiles? STILES!"

"What? Oh- sorry. I was- um- thinking." He stammers.

"About what?" I ask.

"Malia, if your right, if she's really back we need to be scared. Terrified even."

"You've been through worse than a mother trying to kill her child." I respond with a light chuckle.

"But that child is my girlfriend!" He yells and throws his hands in the air. I remain silent. "Sorry." He mumbles.

I quietly move over to him and pull him into a hug. "Stiles it's okay." I say once I pull away.

"No it's not, Malia. She wants to hurt you and I can't let that happen."

"Stiles I'm a were coyote. I can take care of my self."

"But if something happens to you I will blame myself."

"And I will hate you forever if you do." I answers and he bows his head. "Stiles we will get through this, with the pack."

"Okay bu-" he didn't finish when his phone rang. He walks over to pick it up and I sit down on his bed.

"Scott?"

"Stiles, um- I think your going to want to see this." Scott states.

"Where are you?" Stiles asks.

"The woods near the shack." Scott answers and hands up.

He looks at me and I can almost tell what is running through his mind. My mother.

********************************

Don't scream. Im so sorry it's so short! I just really needed to get something out. I'm having real bad writer block. Requests? Anything you guys want to see I can try. Please! Thank you all for being patient. REQESTS! K. bye. ❤️🦄- Kat