41: "Heck of a Roadtrip"

[Tina's POV]

"Tina!" a very loud feminine squeal causes me to plaster a fake smile immediately, inhaling deep and turning around to see my, well how do I call it, bestfriend rush up to me. Dawn didn't spare any second and wrapped me in a tight hug.

"How's horse riding in Oklahoma?" I asked in sarcasm, yet she took it as a real question.

"Only gotten the chance to ride twice. But it was such a beautiful stallion, with shiny chestnut brown hair and long wavy ebony mane-"

"Before you continue your horse life story, please put your baggage first." Calum rudely interrupts, sending a disgusted look at Dawn. I laughed at him for this, yet Dawn didn't seem to mind and flashed a warm smile. She then headed to the back of the van along with her suitcase.

"You're so mean, Cal." I whispered at him.

He smirked and pulled me by his arm, tight around my shoulder. "She's so annoying. Give me some credit." We laugh it off and I elbowed him.

I don't really know how to survive this trip. No matter what excuse I made, may it be my mom being sick or my goldfish in a state of coma, Mr. Carson wouldn't budge. I'm starting to think he's in some sort of an anti-Tina cult and wants to wipe me off existence by caging me in a luxurious ranch with a demonic asshole.

And speaking of that demonic asshole, Luke struts in with a black duffel bag slung on his arm. He wore the same smug look he'd developed, now even mastering black tight ripped jeans and an American flag tank. My gaze turns to a glare as he adjusts his snapback, taunting me by chewing on his lip ring.

"What a conceited dipshit." Calum whispers as we both eye Luke. He glanced at us for a second, and I decided to move closer to Calum and wrap my free arm around Cal's waist. Upon seeing this, he ignored with a blank expression, and followed Dawn at the back of the van.

"Does my angelic bestfriend know that her narcissist boyfriend is cheating on her?" I asked Calum petulantly.

He laughs at my choice of names and shook his head. "I don't know. But I am afraid to see Dawn go on berserk if she does."

"I hope she kills him." I huffed.

"My baes!" we turn our faces to the familiar voice. Michael had a huge grin on his face as he walks with his hands on his pockets, Kirby trailing behind him with a load of bags.

"Mikey, why are you letting Kirby bring all of your bags?" I raised my eyebrow at Michael as I try to reprimand him. He just laughs at this and smacked Kirby's back while laughing, causing Kirby to groan and try to balance the bags on both his hands and shoulders.

"He lost a bet with me. Now he becomes my rightful bellboy for this lovely trip!" Michael smiles eagerly.

"Help me." Kirby squeaked, letting go of the bags and inhaled deeply.

Calum helped up some bags and took it from Kirby, carrying it up to the back of the van. I walked closer to Kirby and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Aw, my poor baby." I teasingly cooed, which Kirby just pouted in return. "I will punish Michael by giving you his share of pizza. Is that okay?" I asked with a grin.

Kirby smirks triumphantly while Michael started to wail in reluctance. "No! What? That's unfair! Tina, he lost a bet! I didn't force him to do it! Well, a little but- pizza!" Michael insisted, pulling and shaking me on my shoulders.

"Don't hurt my princess!" Kirby played along and hid me on his chest, enclosing me in his arms as I laugh. This dude smells like pineapple. Is there a pineapple scented aftershave of some sort?