Epilogue

**The following end note will talk about a possible series and other things concerning more bonus chapters. Be sure to read.**

"Tris, your hair is always in a braid. Why don't you do something different? I mean, it is your wedding day." Marlene spoke softly, tucking my hair behind my ears, and running her knuckles across my cheek in tender affection.

I knaw on my lip, "I'm not sure. I want it to be me, you know?"

Shauna nodded with me while Marlene kept studying my face, "Mar, just braid her hair now, and then let it down later so it'll be wavy. Then braid a large piece of these framing pieces and pull it around."

She thought about it a moment, before messily doing as Shauna had said, showing me a rough version of what it would look like.

A smile broke my features. I liked it a lot.

With my hair back for now, they helped me step into my dress. It was custom made to fit my bulging stomach. Nobody would tell me who bought it, but I knew it had to cost a fortune.

The bodice was a tight, off-the-shoulder floral fabric, showing off the roundness of my stomach and breasts. And despite my daily conservative look, the tightness was a nice change.

The skirt flowed out in layers upon layers of static-filled silk. It stuck to my legs, but it was so wide and majestic, I don't think I had to worry.

After spending a long time on my hair, they powdered my cheeks and pointed to some shoes.

Shauna, who had been looking out for Zeke's cue through the window, grinned, "It's time."

Marlene squealed, clapping her hands loudly.

Tobias and I had decided on a wedding in the garden. It cut awfully close to my due date, but the sun was the only thing I longed for on my special day.

"C'mon put on your shoes, let's go." They pointed to a pair of dainty white shoes in the corner. Like I was putting those on.

I put them on anyway, trailing behind them slowly, letting them get ahead, before kicking them back off and hiding them around the corner.

Tori had decided she'd be the one to walk me down the makeshift aisle, "Are you nervous?" She murmured, hooking my arm with hers.

"A little," I admitted, "Nothing will change, right?" I liked where my life was heading right now.

"Of course not. Four will take good care of you, both of you." She beamed.

Walking down the aisle, I watched my bare feet. They would be muddy later, but the mud felt nice.

Lifting my head, my eyes met Tobias', who looked to be deep in thought. His lips were curled in a small content smile, and he searched my face, before connecting my eyes with his. His grin broadened, turning into a bright smile. He mouthed beautiful, giving me a once over.

He took my hand in his, turning me so our side was facing the minister.

He started speaking big words that I couldn't catch onto, and even if I did know them, I would be too lost in Tobias to register them.

"Do you, Tobias Eaton, take Beatrice Prior to live together after God's ordinance - in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." He whispers, his smile fading into one of seriousness.

I'm asked the same thing as him, the words blurring together expect for when I speak, "I do."

We exchange rings, and secret looks full of love and passion, "You may now kiss the bride."

Tobias lifts the veil, smiling again, "Hi, kitten." And then his lips are on mine, and it's like the world stopped, just for us, in our special little moment.

_____________________________

The cool rag was placed on my forehead, "Deep breaths, Tris, you're doing great."

Tobias squeezed my hand. It's been a very long night. The same words have been repeated nonstop, giving me a headache yet also reassuring me.

And then the baby was out. It felt as if something were missing. In that moment, I didn't feel joy, I felt sick.

This baby, this little tiny creature, had been growing in my stomach for nine months, 75 percent of a year. Now, it was gone, and only pain was left.

"It's a boy." Tobias whispered, kissing my head.

With his help, I sat up, desperate to hold my child.

"What should we name him?" Tobias murmured, cradling my baby boy in his arms like a true father, something I've only ever pictured.

"Tollie Charles." I laughed, grabbing him gently. He's got my eyes, and Tobias' nose. He's adorable.

"I like that. It's unique, like him. Like you." He presses his lips to mine before leaning back in his seat," I'm going to spoil him."

Our adventure was just beginning.

The End.