十七

"i have a friend to pick up." the brunette said with an anxious tone while she gave worried glances in search for the boy who had texted her. as the man at the entrance stared at her with an intimidating gaze, she could only shrink in fear.

before she could speak another word however, another voice had beat her to it. "ah she's with me." the man could only stare one last time before letting ara in. despite her fear, she was brave enough to mutter a small 'thank you' before proceeding in, which the man had returned with a nod.

"lee ara?"

"yes that's me," ara sighed, "you're the bartender right?" however, the boy only gave a small smile.

"choi seungcheol; a childhood friend of yoongi's"

the rest of the walk towards the main bar was silent between the two while ara took the time to admire his violet hair. it was of a fascinating colour ara had never encountered while seungcheol took notice almost immediately, chuckling softly.

soon, she was brought into one of the private rooms where a sleeping min yoongi faced her. his mint hair was draped across his eyebrows where a snore would erupt every once in a while. it was a rare sight, seeing the boy sleeping this peacefully.

ara admired his facial features for a good while before seungcheol coughed slightly, letting her know that they could go.

with the much effort of carrying yoongi and flagging down a taxi in the early morning, ara heaved a sigh of relief knowing that yoongi didn't cause much trouble.

she had thanked seungcheol in a fluster, knowing that he was probably laughing at how her pathetic attempt of hiding the fact she liked yoongi too. at that thought, her eyes darted to the sleeping boy while replaying the words seungcheol had said over the phone.

min yoongi really likes you... a lot.

ara shook her head. however, her heart betrayed her the moment her eyes flickered to his soft lips. as they arrived back at her house, she had laid him on his bed while admiring his tender skin once again.

"i... i think i am only falling deeper," she muttered as her vision trailed from his black hair roots to this closed eyesㅡ "for you." as her fingers trailed down the outline of his jaw, she could only pluck up the courage to place a kiss on his forehead.

"goodnight min yoongi."

•••

a/n
it's coming, hoho. pillowtalk by zayn though i meanㅡ all's good but really? out if all things he must talk about sex. sighs.

anyway, please go check out violentclarke 's apply fic "Boundary" because it is definitely going to be an insane book and i'm also applying myself but gdi i always take a lot of time to finalize my OCs, damn. ps. zico's "I am you, you are me" just climbed up my favs wyd drey.