One Minute...The Next

Chapter 14:

3 months later

"I don't wanna go..." I whined as Justin drove to our Baby Prep classes.

"You don't have a choice, Ali. We have to be prepare."

"I know how to change a diaper and everything there is to know when the baby comes."

"Yeah...now all we have to do is the labor stuff."

"Well it's dumb." I said looking out the window. "You know all that breathing stuff is gonna go out the window once it really happens."

"What are you talking about?" Justin said laughing a little.

"That breathing shit...it's not gonna be used once the pain kicks in." I said.

"It doesn't hurt to try." He said shaking his head.

"I don't wanna try something that isn't gonna work."

"Quit being a baby." He teased as he parked. We got out and walked in where all the other pregnant woman and their partners prevailed. It was a class of 8...four couples. Me and Justin, Sid and Tina...older; it's a miracle there here, Jina (pronounced Gina) and Benjamin...they're rich, but she doesn't work; she's not a brat though, and Sky and Ryyan...the lesbian couple.

And then there's Roxy our instructor. She was always 'happy day' and it irritated the shit out of me.

"Ok class, let get started on our Labor unit." She said in a sing song voice. "Now I want the mothers to sit Indian style and the helping partner to sit right behind them with your legs open so that the mother can rest on your chest." She said smiling. Everyone did what they were told.

"Why does she keep saying that? We're both the mother." Sky said to Ryyan. Sky was the one carrying they're baby, but it bother her the most whenever Roxy would say mother when referring to the pregnant one, if you will.

"I don't know, bae. It's fine." Ryyan whispered.

"No it's not. It's ignorant to say." Sky whispered back.

"Can you please?" Tina shh'ed them.

"Honey, calm down." Sid said rubbing his wife's arm.

"Yeah, you better calm down or your baby might go retarded." Sky said out loud.

"Well at least my child won't be a demon child." Tina spat back.

"Whoa..." Benjamin said.

"Stay out of it, Ben." Jina pleaded.

"What's that's suppose to mean old lady?" Ryyan jumped in.

"It means your baby is a sin just like the two of you." Tina said.

"Oh my God..." Justin said in disbelief as Sky and Ryyan argued with Tina.

"Ladies please! Ladies!" Roxy clapped to get there attention.

"You know this wouldn't have happened if Roxy Retard wouldn't have fucked up!" Sky said. Roxy joined in the argument.

I could heard Justin laughing with Benjamin. Him and his wife sat right next to us.

"This is crazy...we just started class and already the oldies and the girls are at it again." Jina said shaking her head.

"You know that sound like a good reality tv show." I said making Jina laugh.

"Yeah...I don't know how I come up with this stuff." Jina said shrugging. Justin and Ben got up to try and defused the situation.

"How far along are you?" I asked.