He leaves...

Chapter 11:

Next day

"You're really about to leave?" I asked Justin as I watch him pack his bags.

"Your mom wants me out...so I'm out." He said zipping up one bag and packing another.

"Where are you gonna go?" I asked folding my arms.

"To a hotel until I can get a apartment." He said nonchalantly.

"When are you---"

"Tonight. I'm leaving tonight."

"You don't have to. My mom so called kicked me out plenty of times." I said laughing nervously.

"You're her daughter..."

"So?"

"So...she meant it this time. I'm not her kid. I disrespected her house..." He said shaking his head...I'm guessing at his self.

"She'll get over it."

"I doubt that." He said as he kept packing.

"Can you just...look at me?" I said frustrated at the fact that he hasn't looked at me since I walked in. He sighed and looked up. He looked beyond me and I don't know why.

"We can't umm...we can't do this anymore."

"Do what?" I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"We can't be together anymore."

"Why not you're leaving?"

"You're mad at me anyway."

"Mad at you...not that mad, Justin. We're were still together..." I said wanting to take everything back. I shouldn't've got so mad, that's why he was doing this.

"That's not why I'm saying that, ok. There's other reasons."

"Well they better be pretty damn good." I said a little loud. Justin walked up to me and held my shoulders.

"It's wrong. It was wrong from the start. We shouldn't have never---"

"Stop it." I said sliding out of his hold. I felt my eyes get hot and watery. I shook my head in disbelieve. I needed to sit down...I sat on the bed.

"Please don't---"

"Don't what? Cry?" I said feeling a tear coming down. "Too late for that." I wiped it and showed it to him.

"I'm sorry, Ali----"

"For what? You're right. It shouldn't have happened. That way I wouldn't have to go through this pain right now. It pretty much sucks...that's why I told myself when I found out my dad was cheating to never fall in love...but you came anyway." I said in a shaky voice as I let the tears fall. "Love sucks...it's just..." I stopped and started crying all the way to the point were I couldn't talk.

"Ali please, just try to understand. We shouldn't have---"

"But we did. You can't erase the fact that we did. The fact that you're making yourself forget is enough, but to ask me to do it too? Wow...you really are something, Justin Harris." I said...my sadness turning into anger. I got up and started to walk out, but he grabbed my arm.

"Ali...let's not do this. Let us not end mad."

"Oh! So you expect me to be your friend?! Are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled. I covered my mouth so devastated. "Let us act like this never happened, but we can still be friends." I said mocking him.

"This wasn't suppose to happen. I was just suppose to mind my own business and get back on my feet. Me and you we not suppose to happen."

"And now I'm a mistake. I thought you were falling for me. Isn't that what you said? Isn't that what you meant?"

"I didn't say that---" He pushed his hair back...the thing he does when he's frustrated.

"I don't understand what you're saying."

"I'm saying that we can't be together, because we weren't suppose to in the first place. If your mom and brother don't approve then this can't happen."

"I didn't ask for their approval. It's my life."

"Ali...I can't be with you knowing I don't have their blessing."

"Can you once not be such a nice guy? It's fucking annoying!" I said in distress. I wiped my tears making room for more. "Please don't do this, Justin." I said in a soft voice.

"I have to go..." He said he said taking deep breaths as if he was holding in tears.

"Justin..." I said grabbing his hand. "Please don't be another disappointment." I whispered shaking my head. He kneeled down to my level and wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry." He said in a soft tone. I saw his eyes water and I wanted him to cry. I wanted him to let go so he can stay with me. I needed him more than ever...

He sucked the tears back in and brushed my hair out of my face. He brung me in his embrace and we held each other for a long time. I didn't want him to go...

"Justin..." I said his name in a weak pleading voice. He held me tighter and rubbed my hair as I cried again knowing the tears were hitting his shirt. I looked up from my tears only to find momma standing right there. He slipped me out of his embrace and turned around. I narrowed my eyes at her and pulled my hair up into a ponytail and wiped my face full of tears.

"Bye." He said in a soft voice. He got up and grabbed his bags. I stared at my mom as he walked out and started walking downstairs. I ran downstairs

"Wait..." I said before he walked out the door. I hugged him again and he held me tight of the last time. He looked in my eyes and I can tell he wanted to kiss me, but he looked at my mom and just rubbed my cheek with his thumb. He left...that was it.

"I hope you're happy." I said to momma with watery eyes. I rushed passed her and looked in that room...he wasn't there anymore. I couldn't stay there knowing he wasn't there anymore.

3 hours later

"I'm moving out." I said to my mom.

"Where?"

"I'm moving in with Lin." I said holding my bags.

"You can't run after him---"

"I can't say here anymore...I never wanted to in the first place. Every since he move in its been hard and now that's he gone I can bare to be here."

"Do you need any---"

"You did enough..." I said coldly.