All That Glitters...

Chapter 9:

Week later

Justin's POV

"Yes this is much better! Much much better!" Jacob said looking at an all new design for the cereal.

"You think they'll like it?" Daniel asked excited.

"Hell yeah. You two are my dream team." Jacob said hi-giving both of us.

"Mr. Carter, the photographers are here." Amanda said.

"Cool, we can work on the soda launch. Come on guys." Jacob said. Me and Daniel followed Jacob to the photo shoot room.

"Ok so basically we want pictures, but we kinda want the photographers to play with color and stuff." Jacob told Frank...the head photographer.

"Ok...can I get Gia, Ali, and Terry working on this." Frank said waving them toward us. "These two will explain what they want." Frank said to them as he walked away.

"Ok, so basically we want a summer themed drink, so we need a photo shoot, right?" Daniel said to me.

"Yeah...we can probably start today or tomorrow."

"I think we can start today." Gia said. I nodded looking at Ali who looked completely out of it.

"Yeah ok...so maybe after lunch?" I said looking at my watch since it was all most time.

"Yeah sure." Gia and Terry said. The took their cameras off and headed to lunch with Daniel.

"Hey you ok?" I asked Ali as we walked together.

"Yeah...I'm ok." She said in a low tone. "Why do you ask?"

"You just...don't look yourself." I said watching her as she held her head.

"Well I haven't been feeling that great lately. But I'm fine." She said taking a deep breath.

"Ok...umm what do you want for lunch. Shrimp salad?"

"Oh God no." She said frowning. She held her stomach. "I hate shrimp."

"What? You love shrimp...you had it yesterday."

"Yeah...which is why I'm probably sick today."

"Ok fine...what do you want?"

"A triple cheeseburger with fries and a shake. A large shake." She said. I laughed thinking she was joking, but she wasn't.

"Wait...you're serious?"

"Yes..."

"What about your stomach...doesn't it hurt?"

"I'll be fine." She said pulling me toward the car. I just shrugged and we went to lunch.

One hour later

We drove to the beach and waited for the photographers to set up for the photo shoot. I caught Ali sitting down with her head down resting on her hands.

"Ali, are you sure you're ok?" I said kneeling down to her level.

"I...I don't feel so good."

"You want me to take you home?"

"No...I can do this." She said taking a deep breath. She pushed her hair back, got her camera ready and got up. I just let it go. They started taking pictures of the models as they did summery stuff.

"Ok, so just throw the volleyball around. Just act---" I heard Ali cut herself off and I watch as she cover her mouth. She threw up and I sighed. I rush towards her.