So Real

You know how fairytales are described as magical and mythical?

Well I feel like I'm living inside one. This world where everything is happy. Everything is sweet and all is well. Nothing can tear me down or change my mood. That is,when I'm around this particular girl. I want to see her at the end of the night before I dream and first thing in the early morning.

This relationship we have grows each day and the more I see her, the more my attractions become deeper. I have to admit,I might be in love-No. I am in love. In love with the way she talks,moves,walks,laugh,smile..I could go on and on. Every minor detail about her makes me go insane and I admire her nonstop.

Everyday,I ask myself 'How did I ever find a perfect girl like her? How is this happening?'

When I felt so little and insignificant about myself in the past,she picked me back up again. I feel warmth. I feel so much love,it's almost unreal. I think about her everyday,but I don't mind. It's nice.

••

"I hate the way my hair looks today" you pouted in the mirror.

"I just can't seem to get it right!"

Austin walks over to you from the couch. "Well,guess what?I love your hair. I love every single insecurity you have. Stop having a low self esteem baby.You're beautiful" He stood behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. As you both swayed from side to side,Austin whispered sweet nothings into your ear and kissed your collarbone.

"I like how you poke your sweet bottom lip out when you're not happy about something"

kiss.

"I love to watch you put on makeup,even though you don't need it"

kiss.

"I love it when I poke your nose and your eyes light up"

kiss.

"I like to hear your corny ass jokes"

kiss.

"I love how you get excited over the smallest things..it turns me on"

kiss.

Austin turned you around and pressed his body onto yours. He put his arms around your hips and leaned in to peck your lips.

"And I love the way you stare at me.Like I'm the only person in the world. Like I'm a piece of gold. I can be myself when I'm around you"

A huge smile was plastered on your face and your cheeks were heated.

You always knew Austin was a sweatheart,but this romantic moment you guys shared was the best. Just by the slightest touch,your whole frame will brighten up. You loved how special he could make you feel and always ask 'How did I end up with a loving guy like him?How is this happening?' It's like an angel came in your life,from the sky,and dropped down to take care of you.

"Thank you babe"

you simply replied with tears now fighting its way through your eyes. "Let's go cuddle and watch your favorite movie" he bit down on his plump,pink lip and your stomach instantly grew butterflies. His eyes roamed your body and your giggle filled up the comfortable silence.

"Okay"

you turned off the light in your bathroom and led the way into the living room. Spending large amounts of time with Austin everyday was enough to make your whole world explode. You were just so thankful to be in his presence. Holding onto each other.Kissing on each other. Being safe in his arms just reminded you of what happiness felt like.

This is no fantasy.It's real life;indeed,it's a true story. You're just a princess who fell in love with prince charming.