New Girl 1/2

I'm currently sitting on the couch in the living room with Robert,Alex,and Zach. Music is bumping in the background and we're just having a casual conversation on a dark,rainy night. However, Austin is with his girlfriend. He took her out to eat and they've been gone for at least two hours.

It kind of hurts me that Austin doesn't see that I have a little crush on him. I would drop hints all the time, of course before he got a girl. Even the crew saw how obvious I was acting in front of him,but apparently Austin was too blind to notice me. I didn't want to get too attached to him,but it's too late. I crave his presence and attention. I'm honestly so jealous of Austin's girlfriend and at the amounts of time they spend together almost each day.

I'm jealous of the way he looks at her.

I'm jealous of the way he touches her.

The more I think about it, the higher my anger increases. This girl is more beautiful and stylish than me. She's fit and wears tight clothes that show off her body. Let me not leave out the part where she thinks everything revolves around herself. At least that's what I assume. But as the mature young adult I am, I will respect them and their privacy. I'll just have to deal with it instead of complaining.

"When do you think Austin and the girl who shall not be named is coming back?" Zach said with a chuckle.

Suddenly, I heard the front door unlatch. "Now" the door opened, with a creaking noise and revealed the couple.

"Hey everybody!"

Austin greeted and had his arm wrapped around her waist. We all replied with 'hi's' and 'hey's' as they approached the living room. "How was the dinner date?" I asked sweetly.

"It was amazing. We had a great time,thanks for asking"

Austin said and plopped down on the cushion chair,bringing (g/n) down with him in his lap. It completely disgusted me,but I smiled through the pain.

"Austin are you ready to learn the dance?" I asked,standing up. Austin has a concert next week and he's performing his new song. Josh and I come up with the choreography and teach it to Austin,along with the other backup dancers.But since Josh is sick tonight, I'm taking over.

"Yeah"

Austin motioned for his girlfriend to get off his lap and stood up. "Let me just change clothes and I'll meet you in the dance studio" he said before walking upstairs.

•••

"Yes,just like that! Now put your leg in front of the other and turn."

We did it together,side by side, and he followed my every move. "Great! That's the end" I smiled and gave him a high five.

"That was some tough choreography. Thank you so much"

He hugged me tight and I've never felt so good to be engulfed in his strong arms,even if he was sweaty. "You're welcome. I'm here anytime because that's what best friends are for" I said before we broke apart.

"Now let's try it all together from the top with the music"

I looked at Rob and nodded my head. That was the signal for him to turn on the music.

After dancing,Austin jumped up in the air and ran around in circles. I laughed at how happy he was because he got the whole dance routine without messing up. "Yes!" He laughed and came towards me,lifting me in the air. I started laughing uncontrollably as he put me over his shoulder. "Austin! Put me down" I chuckled. He did as he was told and now we're face to face again.

"Words can't even explain how thankful I am for y-"

He got interrupted when his girlfriend tapped him on the shoulder,causing his body to turn around. "Yeah baby?"

"I'm tired" she simply said. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"Well,go upstairs and sleep-"

"I want you to come with me. I need your cuddles" she cooed.

Again, I rolled my eyes. "Okay..I'll be up there in a minute" by the sound of Austin's voice, I could tell he was annoyed. "I'll be waiting" she ran her hand up and down his arm,while kissing his cheek. After she took off,Austin turned back around to look at me. His facial expression said it all.

"What's wrong?" I giggled.

"She's just--too clingy. I hung out with her all night and on top of that,we were together yesterday. I want some space,you know?" I never thought I'd hear those words. I was smiling mentally and enjoyed what I was hearing.

"I thought the crew only noticed how clingy and attached (g/n) was to you." I replied and grabbed my jacket,wrapping the arms of it securely around my waist. "I'm not even tired" he added and wiped the little bit of sweat that was on his forehead.

"I know it's early," I chuckled.

"I'm going to get some water from the kitchen. Enjoy spending more time with her" I said putting emphasis on 'more' and walking out with Alex following behind me.

Robert and Zach stayed behind with Austin. "Am I the only one who thinks something's up with (g/n)" Alex joked. "You're not the only one.Trust me" I retorted. "I'm sorry he didn't even notice how much you liked him. I feel so bad"

"Don't feel bad. It's okay I'll just have to cope with it"

I fake smiled. Alex and I parted once we walked into the main area of the house. I went into the kitchen and saw the one person I didn't want to see. "Oh,hi! I didn't know you were in here" I giggled and made my way to the refrigerator.

"Obviously" she snapped.

After I grabbed the bottle of water, I shut the door and turned around. "Excuse me?"

"You and Austin have been way too mushy with each other and I don't appreciate it" My blood boiled. Who does she think she is?

"Okay,first of all.. Austin and I have been best friends ever since first grade. Nothing will come between us. Not even some relationship. I was just showing teaching some choreography in there. And It's your fault if you feel that way..sorry" I tried to walk away,but she pulled me back.

"Don't touch me-"

"Listen. If you and Austin start flirting again,I'll make sure to end it. I don't want you touching him,looking at him,or even talking to him for more than a second because I will definitely make a scene. I know how much you like Austin. It's so obvious..but guess what? Which girl did he pick? Me. So I think we both know who's really winning here" she spat in my face.

There was an awkward silence and I wanted to slap her dead in the face right then and there,but I didn't want to sink down to her level.

I was about to say something,but Austin walked in. Her mood completely changed from an ugly one to angelic. "Hey babe"

Ugh.Her voice disgusts me.

"Hey! Are you and (y/n) getting along smoothly?" he smiled. I looked at her with a death glare as she simply nodded her head. If only Austin knew how evil this girl really was..