Dreams

It all started when I met her in history class.She use to sit beside me and we'd laugh all the time,getting sidetracked from what the teacher was lecturing on. This girl has some thighs and hips on her,making me daydream about her nonstop. Her full lips,which I couldn't stop staring at, makes me just want to kiss her lustfully until she becomes breathless.

I use to be so calm around her,but as time passed by I got a little carried away and attractions became deeper.Y/n is all I can think about.Every day I look forward to going to school,just to see this girl. I know we're suppose to be best friends,but it's hard trying to play it cool when you grow feelings for a specific person. Every night I would dream about her.Wet dreams, Happy dreams,Romantic ones.If you name it,I probably dreamt about it. I never want to wake up out of that place,hidden in my mind. I just wonder if she feels the same for me. Y/n,baby, damn I'm addicted to you.Going crazy because I only feel this good with you.I hate it that I need you and crave your presence.Nothing can replace you.

I love you.

She spoke to me with that delicate and sweet voice of hers. "Can I talk to you?" Oh man.My heart is pumping and my body is shaking uncontrollably.Instead of responding and saying something stupid,I nodded my head slowly as she lead me to an isolated spot.

"Listen,Austin..I've been thinking about telling you this for a while now.But honestly-" she paused and took a deep breath.At this point,my palms are sweating.I have no clue what she's about to say and she looks so serious."-I have had mad feelings for you.There is no other way for me to say this and-" I just shut her up with a kiss. It's indescribable how I feel mentally in this bittersweet moment.My body is doing one thing,but my brain is off somewhere in la-la land. I didn't know what I was doing,but after she said those words,I got too excited and pushed my lips into her soft ones.I slipped my tongue in her mouth and kissed her intensely. Dominating each other.I gripped onto her thighs and picked her up,never breaking the make out session.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I held her up by placing my hands on her bottom.She ran her hands through my hair and gently yanked on it,causing me to moan.I don't know how much longer we can keep this up,but I don't want this moment to end.I could do this all day and never get tired.
•••
"Hello?" Y/n waved her hand in front of my face,trying to break me out of my gaze.I didn't realize I was daydreaming again and my cheeks flushed. "S--sorry" I responded,nervously laughing. She just smiled and man my world stopped there. "I said do you want to grab some lunch after school" "Oh..Uh--sure" I said,scratching the back of my neck. "Great!See ya"
______
END.

(Btw, "y/n" stands for "your name")
:)
And thank you so much for voting and posting nice comments! I'm so excited because I'm watching this account slowly build up <3