Silent Treatment 2/2

I came back into a fruity smelling house and looked down to see two plug-in air fresheners in the wall.My eyes widened at how spotless everything was!

I smiled to myself when I saw Carter cleaning up the kitchen counters. He must've heard me come in because he stopped what he was doing and turned to me.

"I--I cleaned up all the bathrooms, I swept AND mopped the floor.. I-scrubbed the stove and microwave.I cleaned the dishes..Please just talk to me.Please!"

I smirked and chuckled at how cute he was being. I set my purse down on the dining room chair and was about to speak,but Carter interrupted me.

"And..I baked something for you" he took lid off to reveal a beautiful cake. I have to say,I'm impressed. "Carter look-"

"I just don't want my baby girl to not talk to me.Who knows how long that could last.I-I'm sorry I didn't take out the garbage and I know I was being a dumb and lazy bum.But--"

I shut him up by pressing my lips against his.I felt Carter wrap his arms around my waist and pull me into his chest. Our kiss intensified and became more passionate. Then,he slowly led a trail of kisses down to my neck. His hands traveled down to my bum,giving it a light squeeze. My breathing patterns are now irregular and quickening.

Before it started to get out of hand, I spoke up,"Carter thank y--you" he continued to kiss on my neck,hitting my weak spot. But I managed to push him lightly off of me. He stared deeply into my eyes.His were dark filled with so much lust and love. I grasped onto his muscular tatted shoulders. His chest was rising and falling due to his shortness of breathing. I broke the comfortable silence "I mean that.." I smiled and he did the same.

"I'm sorry for being an ass" he gave me one last kiss and I've never felt so happy in the moment we shared.

For the rest of the evening,we ate the cake he made and cuddled on our bed,while watching Netflix. "Mhm..good cake by the way.I didn't know you were so good at baking,Mahone"

"I have a confession to make.." I looked at him with a confused expression plastered on my face.

"I actually didn't bake it.I was too lazy to do it so I went to the store"

I laughed at his response, "I'm not surprised".
••••
Sorry this imagine was super short! I'll make it longer and more interesting next time babes <3