Bracelet 2/2

"Austin is--I.." I was at a lost for words. My thoughts were scrambled,but my mind was only focused on one question: How will Austin react when he sees that his precious bracelet is broken?

"We have to do something" Josh said with the saddest tone. "Austin,Rob,and Mike will be back in about an hour so-" someone interrupted Dan's sentence. That someone was no other than Austin. "Hey guys,I forgot my .." he paused. "What's going on?Why is everybody huddled together?" He smiled and jogged over to where we were.

I looked up at Josh with a worried look on my face. Tears were forcing their way out of my eyes. "Did you guys find my bracelet?!" Austin cheerfully said. That made my heart break into pieces even more. Josh tried to hide the bracelet,but failed. It was no use because Austin already saw it.

His facial expression sank and the look on his face made me want to cry like a baby. His jaw dropped and he grabbed the broken bracelet out of Josh's hands. Nobody said a word.It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. "Austin.." I said breaking the silence. He still just stared down at the bracelet. I saw him bite down on his lips. Whenever he did that,I knew he was either nervous about something or trying to fight back tears. As I looked at him, I saw nothing but pain in his eyes. "Hey yo,Austin are you.." Robert paused. "Is everything okay?Why is-" he stopped talking because Austin stormed off,causing everyone to call after him.

Including me. "Austin!" I yelled and ran after him past Robert. He ran inside the dressing room and was about to shut the door,but I stopped it with my hand. "I'm coming in.." I said softly. I shut the door behind me and locked it. Austin sat on the floor and curled up in a ball. I sat next to him as he cried. "Come here" I whispered as he put his head on my shoulder. I rubbed his back and tried my best to calm him down. We sat there in this position for a couple of minutes.

"Look,I know how crushed you are baby" he didn't say a word. He just stared at his bracelet,held in his hands. Then, I got this  idea. "I can fix it" I blurted out. He lifted his head off of my shoulder and looked at me with the biggest smile. Even if his face was red and stained with tears, I thought he was still cutest and most handsome looking guy. "H-how will you fix it?" he stuttered. I was about to speak,but Mike interrupted us. "Austin,what's going on?" "Nothing!Just please give me space" Austin yelled,voice echoing in the room.

I sighed and continued,"As I was saying I can fix it because it's only broken at one end.Sure it may not be connected now,but it will once I'm finished with it." My spirits lifted up when I saw him smiling bigger than before. "Oh thank you (y/n)!" He said happily as he engulfed me in his arms. "Thank you" he said again and kissed my lips. He repeatedly did this and my giggles filled the room. "You are the best girlfriend. Do you know that? You will always find a way to make me feel better..I love you" he said,kissing me shortly after his heartfelt words. "I love you too"

"Now go and meet up with your fans!They're waiting for you and probably wondering where you are!" I chuckled as I got up from the floor. He did the same and gave me one more hug before exiting. This time,he was squeezing harder. "I love you babe" "Okay,Austin.I love you too..go and meet your fans--I can't breathe!" he finally let go and opened the door. Austin handed me the bracelet carefully and I immediately went to work.
______
*an hour later*

"I just have to apply this here.." I said to myself. Dan sat across from me,staring at my every move. "Are you almost done?" "Shh..I need complete silence" I effortlessly responded. "Now?" Dan said a minute later. I sighed dramatically. "Dan,shut up" I giggled.

"Now,I have to connect this with this carefully and gently.." I whispered in the process,keeping all of my attention on the bracelet. "And--I...am....DONE!" I jumped up out of my seat. "Yes!" Dan exclaimed. I did it. I really fixed it. "How did you do that?!" "I don't know..I just worked my magic" I joked.

"We have to tell Austin!" I yelled excitedly as I ran out the room.Dan followed. "Did you fix it?" Gabe said. Everyone's eyes were on me. There was a brief silence. The anticipation was killing them. "Yes!" I finally blurted out and showed them the bracelet. They all cheered and I chuckled at their sudden action. I have to say, I'm proud of myself. "We have to go tell Austin!" Josh said as he took my hand and lead me down the hallway. We were running until we finally spotted Austin,Robert, and Mike.

"Oh!Hey!" Josh said. I looked behind me to see the whole team. Austin ran over to us and the first thing he asked was of course about the bracelet. I didn't say anything.Actions speak louder than words, so I just held it up in my hand and smiled. "Y/n!!You're a miracle worker!!" Austin exclaimed while picking me up and spinning me around. Everyone clapped and I heard a couple 'awes' and ' yay's '. After going around in circles, he finally set me down. "I put my blood,sweat,and tears into this.." I said as I put it around his wrist.

He kissed me passionately and cupped my cheeks. This moment was definitely special and bittersweet. I guess there actually are happy endings.