Silent Treatment 1/2

"Carter,can you take out the garbage?" I asked my lazy boyfriend for the millionth time today. He wouldn't move his lazy butt from the couch.

He ignored my presence and acted like he didn't hear me,so I repeated myself. This time a little louder than before. "Carter, take out the garbage!" I still got no response.Not even a gesture.

I walked over to him,from the kitchen.

"Baby..I'm pregnant" his head shot up from his phone and he looked at me.

I smiled in victory,"Good.Now that I got your attention,can you please take the garbage out?"

Carter sighed and whimpered as he sunk down more into the couch. "I don't really feel like it.Why can't you do it?" that boiled my blood. I became annoyed at how immature he was acting.I also didn't want to start an argument,so I tried my best to keep my cool. Carter hates when he's ignored,so I thought I should do the same. That's the best revenge there is. They always say that silence is the loudest cry. I walked away from him and took the garbage out myself,mumbling along the way.
••
When I came back in the house,I finally saw that Carter was off the couch.

"Hey baby,thank you for taking it out" I didn't speak and just walked past him.

"Babe.." he cooed and gripped my waist.

I forcefully pushed his hands off and walked to the refrigerator to get a drink. It was an awkward silence between us and the only thing I heard was my feet moving across the floor.

"You're not going to really do this are you?" he chuckled.

Still,I ignored him and poured ginger ale into the cup. I didn't even look at Carter because I wanted him to suffer. I knew that giving him the silent treatment was his weakness. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out to see my that friend was calling. I slid my finger across the screen and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hey" I said as I put the ginger ale back into the fridge.

As we had our conversation,Carter tried to kiss my cheek. I dodged his lips and went into our shared bedroom,closing the door.
I sat on the bed and crossed my legs as I sipped on the drink and talked to (y/f/n).

"Lets go to the mall.We need to have a girls day" she said cheerfully on the other end.

"Sure! I would love to get out of this house.Meet me there in 10 minutes"

We said our goodbyes and Carter entered the room. I set my drink down and walked to the closet. He of course spoke up again and tried to get my attention. "So,where are you going?" I rolled my eyes as I put on my jean jacket.

"Why are you ignoring me?!" His voice raised,but I wasn't startled one bit.

I just nonchalantly walked to the bathroom and took out my makeup kit. He stood in the doorway and watched as I applied my eyeshadow. "You don't need makeup babe.You're so beautiful" he said as he licked his lips and wrapped his arms around me.Carter buried his head in my neck and kissed my heated skin. As much as loved him doing that, I knew I had to stand my ground and continue being quiet towards him.

He nibbled on my skin and grazed his tongue all the way to my ear. I tried so hard to fight back a moan and had to get out of the bathroom quick.

He tried to pull me back more ,but I got away from his grip and turned off the lights. I heard him sigh heavily. "Why are you giving me the silent treatmen--wait...is it because I didn't take the trash out?" he giggled. I picked up my purse and headed out the door,leaving him behind..