Sterek ~ Look out.

Stiles' POV :

"Derek..." I moan, as he kisses down my neck, attacking my sweet spot.

*Tock Tock* We hear on the window, when we see M.McCall, Scott's dad, on the other side of it.

I put my jacket back on, and get out the car.

"Didn't you heard everyone talking about the curfew? I'm bringing you back to the station. And, you. Back to your house." He says to Derek.

I don't even have the time to say bye to Derek that I'm in the car.

*At the police department*

"You wanna tell me what you and Derek were doing up on look-out mountain tonight?" M.McCall asks me.

"You want a detailed explanation? Okay." That's gonna be fun.

"Well, first we started making out. You know, the usual." I look in his back, where my dad is, and I could see, that he knew where I was going.

"Yes, go on."

"Then I told him I would happily get on my knees for him, if you know what I'm putting out." I smirk.

"Oh, god." He's totally desperate.

I smile to my dad in the back, and he starts to giggle. Agent McCall turns to him and my dad excuses himself.

That was epic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And my dad laughed!" I say to the others.

"Why would my dad ask you this?" Scott says

"I don't know, but it was really funny!" I say back.

"What happened to Derek?" Lydia asks.

"He came to my house, when I was back from the station."

"Okay." She finishes, before the bell rang.

Announcing to all of us, that it was the weekend. When I walk out the school, I see my boyfriend, leaned on his black Camaro, waiting for me. I run to him, and jump in his arms, kissing him.

Hope you liked it. If you did, vote or comment.

Go follow @stileslikesboyss on Instagram.