Only You (LiLo)

*A/N* Hey guys, this is going to be my first fanfic! (yay) I would just like to say that this will be a boyxboy story so if you don't like stuff like this then please just don't read this and please don't leave rude comments. In this story One Direction will be real. Don't be too rough on me, I'm new to this whole writing thing. Enjoy!

***********************************************************************************

Liam's P.O.V.

I watched as he made his way over to me, grin plastered on his face. He loves interviews. Not because of the constant flow of questions. Oh no. It's because he likes to fuck with me. He doesn't care how he does it, but the boy loves getting on my nerves, wether its poking the side of my face or constantly kicking my leg, it will bring him joy.

"Hey Li," said the brown haired boy plopping down next to me on the couch with a big huff "ready for the interview?"

"I guess. Just please don't mess with me this time, yeah?" I sighed looking him dead in the eyes.

You could say his eyes are quite beautiful. The way they almost shut when you got him laughing too hard... 

"We'll see Payne, we will see." 

We'll see? Damn it. It's quite obvious he has some sort of stupid trick up his sleeve. 

The rest of the boys take their seats around us and the interviewer enters the room. 

I turn to see Louis looking at me, flashing a cheeky smile. He sends me a wink before turning back to the woman sitting infornt of us. 

--------------

We're halfway through the interview and Louis has yet to do anything to me. 

I look at the other boys and notice Niall sending me a weird look.

"What?" I mouth.

All he does is point his finger a little. Then I notice what he's looking at. Louis' legs are draped over mine, but that isn't the only thing. I have my hand on his thigh and it's not so close to the knee if you're catching my drift.

I swiftly pushed his legs off and clasped my hands over my lap, acting like nothing happend. I looked over to get a quick glance at Louis. Hmm. Why isn't he smiling or laughing? If I didn't know any better I would think he kind of look upset. 

Nahh! It's just little (well not so litte to be quite honest) old me. He's got nothing to be sad about from my knowledge.

*************************************

*A/N* Yay! so that was the prologue. What do you guys think??? should i write more?

anyways, thanks for reading :) <3

-Molly xx

VOTE ~ COMMENT ~ FAN