Chapter 14 (Part One): I really need to know

"Jeffrey Little's close friend vents out: 'He hit rock bottom'" - The Hollywood Gossip.

"Exclusive: Texas, Utah or... LA? Where did Jeffrey Little go?

"After an official statement to the press saying that Memorial Stripper's vocalist, Jeffrey Little (26) got checked in Promises Austin rehabilitation center, in Texas, an amateur cameraman filmed a man - with similar height and looks as the musician - entering the trendy Cirque Lodge, in Sundance (Utah), center known for receiving stars like Lindsay Lohan and Mary-Kate Olsen. When questioned about the real localization of Little, Will Hines (25), his bandmate, was categorical: 'He could be in Texas, Utah or even Los Angeles. Just leave him alone", said the musician, angry. It seems like we're still unaware of the whereabouts of Jeffrey Little.' - E! Online.

"It's amazing that a douchebag gets famous for turning a fucking car over a million times! It's been a week of this bullshit!" Matthew groaned, looking over Lexi's shoulder, who was going through gossip websites on her laptop. The blonde girl gave a little jump, scared.

"You're a haunt, what the hell," she groaned back, and the friend laughed a little. "How's Aly dealing with this? I haven't had much time to talk to her these days, with my moving and so."

Matthew moved uncomfortably on the chair. Jeffrey Little was pretty much like Voldemort at his house: unless he wanted to keep on living with Alyssa in good terms, something they both have been trying, they shouldn't mention his name under any circumstances. Touching this matter resulted in fights and uncomfortable situations enough. It was in fact pretty hard to not lose their minds when it was about the fucking hipster. And, if he was being honest, it was really hard to keep his mind in check when it comes to Alyssa too.

Lately their relationship had become sort of... peculiar, he could say. They tried to keep a friendship, but a few bickering slipped through, and, once in a while, they ended up making out, and it was driving him insane.

Seeing that Lexi was staring at him like he was stupid - probably because he took too long to answer - he faked a cough.

"I don't know, we don't talk about Little that much."

"Do you talk about other things?" Lexi spat back, which a teasing voice and a quirked eyebrow. "You two seem to be very well since you came back from England. Everybody sees that."

"Sees what?" Crawford said quickly, with his voice going a little strange, and Lexi just laughed lowly. "We're normal."

"Define normal."

"We learned to live together as normal people."

"And by 'living together as normal people' you mean a few making out sessions and occasional sex?" Lexi replied, and this time Matthew was the one laughing.

Occasional sex. Ha, he wish.

"Definitely not," he answered, firm, and Lexi furrowed her eyebrows.

"But be honest with me... Something happened between you two, right?"

Matthew shook his head, denying.

"I don't believe you."

"Not my problem," he said, getting up and smiling to his friend. "I'll get more beer, you want one?" He asked, leaving the room.

Lexi just watched her friend leave by the door, and pouted, thoughtful. There was more to that story. She was absolutely sure something else was going on between them, and she would not quit until she found out what it was.