Chapter 10 (Part Two): Edge of a Thunderstorm

"Jeff!" Alyssa screamed so loud that everyone in the room could hear the echoes.

Lexi seemed to be completely astonished with the whole scene, which probably had something to do with the three empty bottles of wine on the table in front of her. She looked from Alyssa to Matthew, then to Alyssa again and finally turned to the side, jumping standing on the sofa when she realized.

"FUCK!" She cursed, covering her mouth later. "YOU ARE JEFFREY LITTLE!"

"You didn't know that?" Matt asked aloud, and for his expression he was not happy at all.

"I didn't! I swear I didn't! His hair was not that color and I'm," she stopped for a second, holding her head. "Dizzy."

She recovered quickly, because one second later she was hitting Jeff's face with a pillow.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME, YOU DEMON?" She screamed, and Aly looked like about to faint.

Jeffrey did not bother to answer that, walking towards Aly like nobody asked him anything. She took a step back.

"Aly, I came here to talk to you, finally." He said, gazing Matthew, who popped his eyes. Son of a bitch! "I didn't know you wouldn't be home, and then I-"

Alyssa took one of her hands to her head, looking at him like he was na ET or something from another planet, then she ran to the kitchen, without saying a word.

"Aly!" Matt was right behind her, and soon Lexi and Jeff were there too.

They both were talking – or screaming – in which seemed to be a different language or a very distant dialect, when Alyssa leaned over the countertop. Matthew was right in front of her with a glass of water, but she did not seem to be listening.

"Can you two shut the fuck up?" He yelled, and Aly widened her eyes. "Here. Drink it. You need to breathe."

As she was told to, Aly drank the water and Jeffrey proceeded to talk, in a much lower and measured voice.

"I know we didn't left things on the right feet," he started, with a very weird tone. "But I really need to talk to you. There are a few things that were not clear to me and-"

Matthew started to laugh, in a very ironic way, and that stopped the singer's speech.

"Little, you're a fucking joke. Can you do everyone a favor and leave this house before I punch your frustrated hipster face?" He asked, very calmly, and this time Jeff was the one to laugh.

"If you punch me you can go to jail, right, Crawford? Don't forget that." He replied, and Matt took a deep breath.

"There's a few things in the world that are worth the shot, so I advise you not to play me."

"Yeah, you go, Matt, kick his ass!" Lexi screamed out of the blew and Aly shook her head.

"ENOUGH!" She yelled, too loud, taking everyone's attention. "Jeff, I have nothing to talk to you. Nothing. So get out of my house, please!" She demanded, with a shaken voice.

"No, I won't! We have plenty to discuss!"

"Now?" She answered, hysterical. "Really, get the hell out of here, for your own sake!"

"I tried to reach you, OK?" The singer replied, looking pissed.

Shit.

Before Crawford could think of a sentence, Little started to talk.

"Have you forgotten that your precious little boyfriend answered your phone and didn't let you speak to me? So don't tell me I haven't tried, shit!" Jeff finished, looking to the actress.