Chapter 10

Adopted by Phan

Chapter 10

Summer's P.O.V

I don't know how long I was in my room, I only know that I haven't left apart from going to the toilet and grabbing ocasional food.

I knew this wasn't helping with my mental health but, oh well.

I laid my head back on my pillow and smile at the memories me and Touka had together.

Age

I sat in the office chair looking at my pink leggings, silent tears rolling down my cheeks. I could hear faint mumbling in the other room but I chose not to listen.

I tucked my knees up to my chest just as someone walked in the room - a woman with mouse brown hair like mine and jade-green eyes that seemed friendly enough.

'Hi Summer,' She smiled 'My names Dani and I'll be looking after you for the next while,'

I didn't want her to look after me, I wanted my parents back. My Mum and her amazing cuddles and my Dad with his facetious jokes. But they're all gone, and now I all I have left are memories.

'Do you want to come with me and we can show your room,' She put out the hand for me to hold. I nodded and hesitantly placed my hand in hers, climbing off the chair.

We walked up the infinite stairs and finally reached a room with keep out stickers on it.

'This will be your room for now, you have to share with Touka. She is a very nice girl, you should get along well,' Dani pulled me into the room.

I looked around, cream carpet with a large dark purple fluffy rug in the middle, soft purple walls apart from one which was covered in anime posters, a large window with baby blue curtains.

It was quite a nice room but not home, no Mum to read me bedtime stories, no Dad to tuck me in at night, it just wasn't the same.

The girl jumped off her bed. She had dark, almost black, brown hair, and bright blue eyes.

'My name is Touka,' She smiled broadly, holding out her hand for me to shake. I hesitated before shaking her hand and then smiling.

'My name's Summer,'

'That's a pretty name! Can I show you something?'

'Yeah!'

She went into her drawers and picked out a book called 'Attack On Titan' and told me how to use it, you don't read them like normal books, you read them back to front. It's weird but I like them.

----

I smiled to myself, that's when I met Touk and the first time I discovered anime. There were so many other times that we had together, our, well her first breakup, the first time we went to senior school, the time she told me about her first kiss, yes laugh at me if you want but I have never had my first kiss.

FIRST KISS STORY- Age 11

'Summer, can, I tell you something?'

'Yeah, sure, you haven't killed anyone have you?'

'No,no! But today David kissed me, on the lips!'

'Oh lord, what was it like?'

We sat on her bottom bunk and talked about it. She said felt weird at first and it only lasted a couple of seconds but she enjoyed it.

'Was there tongue?' I cringed slightly, gritting my teeth.

'Eww no! That's yucky!'

I giggled a little, covering my mouth with my--

------

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. I wiped my eyes hesitantly, smearing my eye liner even more.

I opened to see Rem. I forgot about that and how I shouted at him.

'Summer, I'm really sorry. ' He started 'I shouldn't have interfered in your business and I know it's hard since you just lost your best--'

I stopped him by pulling him into a hug. 'Rem, don't be sorry. Please, it wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have shouted at you,' I squeezed him tighter, closing my eyes.

He hugged back, giving me a gentle squeeze but pulled away shortly after.

'Are we still on for later?' He asked

'Yeah,' I smiled

'Good, wear something fancy, we're going in an hour' He winked and walked out the room.

Something fancy?

I dived into my wardrobe and dress-hunted. I decided on a navy blue dress with a lace chest covering piece. (A/N The dress on the picture at the top)

I pulled my hair into a messy bun, re-did my make up with a smoky eye-shadow and dark brown lipstick. Hopefully I looked good enough. My only fancy shoes were my black heels. (The shoes at the top)

I grabbed my purse and 'jogged' out the door as I can't run in heels so going down the stairs.

Eventually I got downstairs, wobbling down stairs.

At the bottom of the stairs was Olly coming from the kitchen. He saw me, stopped in his tracks and wolf whistled.

'Well hello, beautiful. Who might you be?' He wiggled his eyebrows.

'My date for tonight thank you very much,' Rem walked into the hallway and punched Olly lightly, in the arm.

He looked stunning. A white shirt with a black blazer that is rolled up to his elbows and black skinnies. His hair looked surprisingly softer; fluffier than usual and his blue eyes gleamed.

He held out his hand for me to take and I slipped mine into it.

'C'mon, there's a taxi waiting outside,' He gave me a peck on the cheek and I blushed. Sadly my hair was up so I couldn't hide it.

'See ya two love birds, remember, use protection!' Olly  smirked and smacked my bum on the way out of walking. I jumped slightly as Rem death glared his elder brother.

____________________________________________

Heeey! It's been a while guys, hope y'all well.

I wonder where Rem is taking Summer, what will he do abut his annoying brother? Find out next time on Glee! This isn't Glee, at least I don't think it is... *awkwardly leaves room*

*awkwardly walks back in*

Soo yeah!

That's all I have to say as people have probably stopped reading.... yeah... Remember to vote and comment, it means alot to me. THANKS!

Stay shady my shadows.

BYEEE!