Chapter 8

This is what I imagine Touka to look like btw
150 BLOODY READS WHOOOOO!!!!! LEMMIE RAVE! * casually raves*

Adopted by Phan

Chapter 7

Summer's POV

We finally got through the screaming fans, who gave me and Touka a few dirty looks, well a lot of dirty looks. One person even recognised me and Touka from YouTube and asked for a picture! It's nice to know that people care about me. 

Me, Touka, Dan and Phil made our way to Starbucks and as soon as we entered it smelt like heaven, better than subway!

'What would you like, were paying?' Phil asked tucking a loose string of hair behind his ear.

'Ermmm, I have a confession,' I looked down at my feet, twiddling my thumbs.

'What?' Dan asked worriedly and Touka glanced at me before looking down at her feet too.

'Well... me and Summer have never had a Starbucks before,' She replied hurriedly.

'What!' Dan and Phil screamed in unison causing lots of people in the shop to glare at us or show us a confused look.

'What are they staring at?' Phil looked around the nearly full room.

'Probably your beautiful as-' Dan started but stopped as he saw my and Touka's expression which looked like our mouths had turned into a seemingly permanent o shape.

 Let me just say, I believe in Phan more than I believe in Jesus so this was like a dream come true right now, my life was almost complete but I just need to see them kiss, then I die internally.

I just stood there in awe unable to move, I literally thought I was going to pass out again.

'Anyway,' Dan gave a nervous laugh 'What would you two like?'

'Ermm, could I have a caramel latte with soy milk please, if that's okay, I don't really like regular milk,' I rubbed the back on my neck, looking at my feet again.

'Yeah, don't look so nervous Sum, it's okay,' Phil smiled 'Touka, what would you like?'

'I'll just have the same,' She replied.

We sat down with down in a booth made for four with a mini-chandelier above our heads.

'So, tell us a little about yourselves,' Dan smiled at us

'Well...' I started 'Me and Touka live in a children's home in London since my parents died and Touka's gave her up since her Mum was only fourteen...' I stopped when I saw Phil's face drop and the sides of his eyes get slightly watery.

'Wh.. what are you doing here in Brighton then?' Phil managed to choke out from his throat.

'Oh, were we're coming to your show on Saturday, we were supposed to meet you as well because of our VIP tickets,' Touka and I laughed.

'Oh, so we'll see you on Saturday, good! I like you two, and I hope you're okay at the home, I can't imaging the pain you must've gone thr--' Dan stopped when he gave out a little yelp and gave Phil a glare, I guess he must've kicked him.

That day was by far one of the best days of my life, what if they adopted me, that would be soooo cool! But that would never happen, I mean, I'm me.

Me, Touka, Dan and Phil arrived back at our hotel and we hugged and said goodbye, letting myself cry a little.

'BEST DAY EVER!' Touka screamed

'THANKS!' We heard through the walls and we laughed.

'It really was though, but I am tired for once at a reasonable time.'

I flopped onto my bed and no wonder I was tired, it was 10 PM according to my phone. I changed into my Pikachu onesie and slid myself under the covers, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

'I'm so excited, just askhmcrjqepfiormusehfnumidrncc!'

'I know! I say we cliché and go cat whiskers everything' I said

'Yeah so what's that, cat whisker t shirt, cat whisker necklace and cat whiskers on our face,'

'Yea that would be awesome!'

We got ready, dressed in Dan and Phil merch with cat whiskers and black ink across our noses and cheeks. I think we looked appropriate enough.

'Do you want me to call a taxi for about 10 minutes?' I asked, the show isn't on for another two hours but yes, we are those people who are super early but in wanted to get in first.

'Yeah, okay,' Touka flipped her purple hair out of her eyes. She dyed it again last night, ready for today.

I dialled the taxi's number and told the person our location to pick us up. 'Taxi should be here in about 5 minutes.

'Come on then!' Touka grabbed my wrist and I flinched slightly as she pressed too hard on a vein.

'Y..Yeah, your grip is just a little tight,' I said truthfully

'Oh.. sorry,' She let go of my wrist and grabbed my hand instead 'Let's go then!'

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short but I haven't updated in like forever and I'M SORRY DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!

Nothing much going on in the life of Caitlin except I am scared to go back to school (we have finished a term and are on Christmas break) because my EX-friend, lets call her Milly, decided to spread rumours about me and loads of people in my form group believed her and now hate me so I am scared shitless to go into form for 15 fucking minutes with people judging me!

But other than that I'm fine. How are you? What you up to, or what'y doing today?

BYEE!