A First Date

Side note!Feel free to add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/AlexAnimalHeartzU or http://www.facebook.com/MusicForever2

Dahvie's POV

Today is my date with Marie.I stepped in the shower and got dressed. I dried and teased my hair. It's naturally straight. I walked back to my bunk and pulled out my ipod.I was waiting for Marie to get ready.She was in the shower. I heard the water turn off,and her hairdryer turn on.A few minutes later she turned it off.Soon after,she walked out,she looked beautiful. She had curls in her hair,but the back was straight. She had on a strapless blue,leopard print dress,black heals,and a ring of eyeliner. She was gorgeous,"Do you like it?"she asked,"You look..wow,"I said at a loss for words.Ready to go?" she asked. I nodded and we walked to the mall.It had a theatre,so we were going to see the new smurf movie,and go shopping.We got tickets and got some popcorn and a pop.She insisted we got a Nerd's Rope,so we got one of those too. After the movie,we went to Hot Topic. She got some corset tops and skinny jeans,and we went to Journey's."Do you like them?"she asked,with Hello Kitty vans in her hand,"I love them,they'd look great on you,"I said.She ended up buying those,some pink converse,along with a pair of red ones,and purple,and some boots. I just got a pair of boots.Next we went to the food court and got Subway.She was a vegetarian,which I learned when she got vegetable pizza at Pizza Hut,so she got a vegetable sub. I got a buffalo chicken sub,and we shared a Coke.We went to Rue 21,and as we were walking out,a look of terror and panic went across her face,"What's wrong?"I asked her."We need to get out of here,"she said,clinging to my side,"Why,what's wrong?"I asked,"My ex is here.My abusive ex,"she said.Damn,why did so many people want to hurt her?We walked away,but it was too late.He was storming toward us,"Well,if it isn't the little bitch,"he said coldly.She clinged to my side,"Oh look,she's got a little faggot boyfriend this time.Tell me,Marie,what does he have that I don't?"he asked."A soul,"she mumbled,"What was that,I didn't here you,"he said with a cold,malicious smile,"I said a soul,"she shouted. Then,he pulled out a knife."Don't you dare,"I growled at him,"Watch me,"he said.He stabbed her in the stomach and ran off.I called 911,and pressed her stomach to slow the bleeding.Fuck,it isn't working.I called Jayy and told him what happened.He rushed over,and got there right after the ambulance left.We got in his car and drove to the hospital.I started crying,"Dude,she'll be okay,"Jayy said to comfort me. But he didn't know that.What if she isn't?What then?

OOH CLIFFHANGER!!!Don't worry,I'll upload again tonight,my dad's just making me get off the computer. Don't worry,I'll write on my ipad in a few minutes.