True Love

Hi guys!I'm writing a new story!It's only got a small chapter up,but its up.It's the external link.

Dahvie's POV

I came over and sat by Marie."Hi babe,"I said,smiling."Hi David,"she said smiling.I find it cute when she uses my real name.She rubbed my forehead.Oh God,that's my horny spot(A/N:Thanks to my friend Katie,who taught me what the horny spot was xD)I kissed her passionately.I licked her lips,begging for entrance.She decided to be a tease and all she did was smile.I tickled her,nothing.I grabbed her ass,nothing.God she's good at this.I grabbed her boob,she gasped.I explored every inch of her mouth.I carried her upstairs to the bedroom,grabbing a condom on the way up,never breaking the kiss.You can guess what happened you dirty mother fuckers.

-The Next Morning-

I woke up with Marie in my arms.I got up and kissed her forehead.I got dressed and walked downstairs.I made breakfast and when I finished the bacon Marie walked down.":Good morning,my angel.Want some breakfast?"I smiled at her."Sure,"she replied groggily.I smiled and handed her a plate of bacon,eggs,pancakes and orange juice.She ate it all and put her plate in the dishwasher."Can you take me to the store?I need to get groceries?"she said,perking up."Sure,"I said.We got our groceries and sat down watching Invader Zim.Someone knocked on the door."I got it,"Marie said happily.I heard a slap right after she got up.I ran in and saw a woman pulling out Marie's hair.I pulled the woman off of her and Marie punched her.Her nose started bleeding and I threw her out."Da fuck?"I heard Jayy say behind us."I.Have.No.Idea,"Marie said,slowly walking up to the bedroom.I followed her,to make sure she didn't cut.She cleaned up her face and layed down."You okay angel?"I asked her.I decided to call her that,she defiantly is one if she survived death."I don't feel so hot,"she said.I pulled her into a hug.We stayed there like that for a second,then she ran to the bathroom.I walked in and held her hair up for her.We took a nap.