Oh hell no. I saw him nod his head. I scrunched my eyes brows. What? I started speed walking to my house. Nope no. I don't need an old man liking me or coming after me.

I started breathing heavily. Stop breathing like that. Stop it! I wanted to tell my body. My body just kept breathing as if it was in control. In the wrong control.

It felt like if you were getting dunked in a pool. And you were trying to tell whoever was dunking you in the water to stop. But the person was too busy laughing at you as you struggled. It started out a game. Where you both laughed it off. However, it soon turned into a life or death situation.

I kept walking to my house, but my breathing was not regulating. It's like my body was working on just enough air supply until it needed more. So it took as much air as it could subdue, in the most painful way. I was walking strangely too. I looked at my feet that were walking but not thinking of where it was walking too. Before I knew it. I tripped over my own feet.

Landing almost. Almost. Thank goodness, almost face first on the ground. Thank you instincts for putting my hands in front of my face. I have pretty slow instincts.

Ouch. Realization of me hitting the ground came into effect. I got up dusted myself off. Looking at my bruised hands. They weren't badly bruised. They weren't bleeding which was good. I picked up my book-bag. Yes, I have a book-bag and I'm a junior in high school. But you know, that's why I only have five friends! That's pretty damn good! If you ask me.

"Are you okay?" My eyes shot up to across my street, where my neighbor was carrying groceries. I nodded my head.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." I said starting my walk to my house again. Only a few houses down. I think falling made me breathe normally. Because it didn't seem like I had any problem. Oh god. His face came into my mind again. My breath hitched.

Stop.

Okay. I fiddled with my book-bag to find my keys. I finally got it. Bingo! Only if this was bingo, and the cash prize was a million dollars. Oh, that would've been great.

Goodbye house I've lived in for years. Hello, mansion. My mansion. Hm. Well, I can dream.

I opened the beige door. Then slid down it. Ugh. I am so tired. I might just stay here a while. I looked at the other door, at the end of the corridor.

It was a weird establishment, type looking house. I feel like it was a mistake. They didn't have enough supplies to finish it. So they left it as a long corridor, to my actual living arrangement.

Ugh, I have to go in there anyway.

"Bang bang bang!" I heard loud knocks on the door. Well, now I have to get up. I bet it's Serenity, forgetting her keys again. I slowly picked up my book-bag and looked at who it could be. I tilted my head. Then my face turned into a confused expression.

"Thomas?" I said aloud. I wasn't expecting him to hear me. He looked up from his phone. With a smile.

"Hey, Trinity." I gazed at him weirdly. Why are you here? I'm never supposed to see you again. Why the hell are you here?

"Are you gonna open the door or just stare at me while I catch hypothermia?" He questioned. I raised a brow, then opened the door. I started my walk to my house. He came right behind me. Like where I could feel his breath on my neck. Um. I turned around. Then backed up a little.

"This is so weird.." I mumbled while looking at the floor. Touching my hair. I looked up to his face. He raised his eyebrow. I turned around to open the door.

"What's weird?" He questioned. I twisted the doorknob ignoring his question, but he stopped me from opening the door. Holding the doorknob in place. Hold up, pal.