Escape Plan

I covered my body instinctively with my hands as Brandon stood by the door with his head leaning back, watching me. He licked his lips and began to laugh to himself maniacally.

"This was just too easy...." He pushed his body away from the door and started to stalk toward me as I stood from the tub and covered myself with a towel. " I mean, who leaves their house not even twenty-four hours after someone threatens them and their 'girlfriend'. Come on, Ryan should be smart enough to know not to do that..... not after last time anyways......" 

He drifted off into a daydream giving me an opportunity to try to run out of the room. I started for the door but was pulled back painfully by my hair landing on the floor.

"Where the hell do you think you're going!" He screamed. I winced and kicked my legs out in an attempt to get loose. He reached in his waistband and pulled out a gun, aiming it at my head. "Stop moving bitch." I instantly froze. He let me get up and pushed me next to the toilet. "Sit down."

I took a seat, holding in my tears so that I would seem stronger than I was truly feeling. In the back of my mind I was going crazy trying to figure out how he had got in the house and where the hell Ryan was. I was snapped back into reality when Brandon started pacing back and forth talking with him self.

"What to do, what to do........ hmmm." He repeated as he walked. "I could kidnap you, that way I'd have all of my little...." He stopped and looked at me, grinning a bit. "We'll just call them 'toys', to play with." He started pacing again with his head down as he chuckled to him self. "Or I could just have my fun here using whatever Ryan has lying around, I know he has some 'toys'."

"H-how did you get in here, and w-where is Ryan?" I asked trying to sound as stern as I could.

He stopped pacing and faced me once again, his smile disappearing from his face for a quick moment then reappearing. "Ryan's.... sleeping right now."

"You killed him?!" I gasped.

"Ohh, I could never do that to my 'big brother'" He said while tracing his fingers along the barrel of the gun.

"Brother?"

He gasped placing his hands over his mouth mockingly. "He never told you? And here I thought he loved me enough to introduce me to you with the proper title." I looked at the ground in deep thought and when I looked up he was in front of me smiling. He bent down holding his head only inches away from mine. He tilted his head to the side as if he was studying me deeply. "Did that make you upset Princess?"

I turned my head away from his to avoid giving him any satisfaction and tried to concentrate on getting out of there. He got up from where he was kneeling and began to pace again. I looked around the room staring at everything I could just wishing that I knew how to possibly get out of my current situation. 

"Ryan is in a good place right now, ya know? As for Randy and Kayla, they decided to go out to the guest house for a few hours......."  He said beginning to rant. As I took one last desperate glance at the sink I spotted Ryan's straight razor laying on it's side. "........Well maybe the cook didn't deserve to die but.....tant pis......" I reached for the razor while his eyes were off of me but he quickly glanced my way and I moved my hand away. He smiled with a wide grin. "That's french for 'oh well'."

He turned his head away staring at the wall in thought, giving me the perfect opportunity to grab the blade. I hid it carefully in the palm of my hand.

He sighed heavily and turned to me looking as if he'd made his mind up about something. "Get up."

"W-Why?"

"I'm taking you with me. I decided I want to take you."

I stood up, holding my towel in place with the hand I held the razor in. "Can I at least put on some clothes?" I said trying to stall.

"Baby girl...where you're going, you won't need clothes." He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me out of the room. Passing through the bedroom I saw Ryan handcuffed to the bed. He was out cold with blood coming from his head. I stopped to look at him and began to tear up with fear. "Keep going, nothing important to see here." He said pushing me out of the room.

We walked down the stairs and outside into the pouring rain. I slipped falling into the mud. He picked me up off of the ground and roughly placed me on my feet. He pointed the gun to his car and I began to walk. When we got to the car he pushed me toward the backseat and sat the gun down on the hood of the car. I saw my chance to get away.

I brought the razor up and slashed him across the face with it severely and then I brought my foot up and kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could. He fell to the ground with a wet thump and I rushed to the hood of the car and grabbed the gun. When I had a good grip on it I sprinted off towards the guest house calling for Kayla and Randy.

"YOU BIIIITCH!!!!!" He screamed out in pain.

I got to the door and began banging on it until a shirtless Randy opened it surprised to see me.

"What? What?!" He asked as I ran through the door, making sure I closed and locked it behind myself. 

"Where the hell did you get that gun? Where are your clothes? Did you and Ryan get into a fight or something? "

"Did he hit you?! Did you kill him?! Do I have to kill him, cause you know I'll turn up on him in a heartbeat!" Kayla shouted from across the room ushering me into the bedroom. She walked into the room after me and started shuffling through the drawers of the dresser to find me something to put on.

I pushed my wet hair back with my hand in a distressed manner. "No, no! It's Brandon! He's outside! H-He hurt Ryan! He-He's crazy!" I cried out. "He tried to take me but I got away."

"Where is he now?" Randy asked concerned.

"Not too far behind me. We need to go, now."

I put the gun down on the nightstand as Kayla handed me clothes to put on. Randy picked up his phone and looked at us. "Wait here. I'll call the police." He said walking back into the living room.

I put the clothes on quickly and moved into the kitchen with Kayla right on my heels. Suddenly with a loud thud we saw Brandon rounding the corner into the kitchen another gun.

"Oh shit! Randy!" Kayla screamed as he pointed the gun at me.

Randy ran into the room and froze, afraid to make any sudden movements.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT HURT?!" Brandon screamed at me.

BANG!

The sound of the gun rang throughout the guest house shocking everyone in the room, mostly me........