Wardrobe And Set

Just one shot........that's it..... Just one. I picked the bottle up and opened it. Just the smell of it nearly drove me to tears of joy. I sat on the bed just looking at the bottle for a few minutes debating on whether or not I should drink it. Finally after hesitantly staring at it I mentally told myself 'fuck it'. I threw my head back and chugged as much as I could. At first it burned my throat but as I drank more and more I started to get used to it. I got through almost half of the bottle before I placed it onto the nightstand. It relaxed me well but after a few minutes I started to feel a little tipsy. 

I want to go out and party...but I can't.....not around Mr.Lanton. I picked the bottle back up and drank a bit more from it before sitting it aside. I didn't want to over do it but I was pretty sure that I had already had way too much. Suddenly, I had forgotten everything that was worriying me about the entire trip. All that I could think of was how exciting it was to be away from home and not just cooped up at a small desk all day. After letting my thoughts wonder for a few minutes I figured that it was time to get dressed since I had wasted so much time and only had 30 minutes left.

I stood up unsteadily and walked toward my luggage, placing it on the bed. Once there I opened it and pulled out the short red leather dress I was told to wear to dinner. Normally I hated this dress with a passion. It was such an impulse buy, and I had never really even worn it. I placed it on the bed to find matching accessories. At this point I wasn't worried about why he wanted me to wear it, no, I was more concerned with what shoes I was going to wear with it.

After a long period of thinking of what shoes to wear I decided on a pair of 6 inch black strap up party pumps. I reached into the luggage and pulled out the hair curler and my makeup bag then walked into the bathroom to begin my process. First hair and make up. I put my long, dark brown hair into tight curls, spraying them so they would stay tight. My makeup was smoky with winged eyeliner and dark matte red lipstick. Second was lotion and the underwear. I picked out a lotion called Love Spell and after putting it on I put on a black lace panties from Victoria Secrets. Finally I put on my dress and shoes and walked out of the room checking myself in every mirror. I walked down the stairs and toward the dining room with my new confidence. If he wanted sexy I'd give him sexy.

I walked into the dining room and immediately saw Mr.Lanton sitting at the head of the table scrolling on his phone. I stood in the doorway in a slightly seductive pose waiting for his eyes to wander up to me.

"Miss Blackwel, are you going to join me or are you just going to watch me from the door?"He spoke without looking up from his phone.

"Sure." I walked toward the table, rolling my eyes as I sat at the end furthest from him.

He looked up from his phone and chuckled,"That's not your seat. You sit next to me. Right here." He pushed the chair next to him out with his foot and stared at me waiting for a response.

"I didn't realize I was in Kindergarten." I got up and slowly strutted to the seat he pushed out.

"Miss Blackwel," He put his phone away and looked at me."Do you know why I decided to bring you here with me?"

"No... well....I guess...."

He cut me off raising a finger to me. "I've been......observing you for a while and I've noticed that you're........different from all of the other women in the office."

"Mr.Lanton may I ask you what your point is?"

"My point, to put it bluntly, is that you aren't as slutty as the others. It's almost as if you're a virgin. I don't think it's a bad thing but a girl with your personality and beauty should at least have a healthy sex life. I admire you. I want to give you what you deserve, mentally and physically, so you are mine for the next two weeks."

"Excuse me sir?" I pushed slightly back from the table as he leaned in toward me, as if to study my face.

"I've wanted you for months now and I know you want me but I just couldn't get you alone. So I brought you here on this trip."

"Ummm...........o.k. This is getting weird. So where does Kayla fit into this plan?"

"I heard my name, you two must be talking about pleasure." Kayla walked into the room in a dark blue evening dress. "By the way the butler, Charles, knows how to give great service." She sat down at the table in the seat across from me and poured herself a cup of wine.

"Nice of you to join us Kayla. I was just explaining to Nikki why she was picked to come here."Mr.Lanton said returning to his normal position.

"Did you tell her who set her up for it Ryan?" She laughed and sipped her wine.

"I was getting to that."He chuckled.

I sighed and poured myself a glass of wine. "So. Who set me up? Huh Ryan?"

"I like the way you say my name. Do it again, but this time scream it out." He said in a deep seductive voice while looking me directly in the eyes.

Kayla laughed, nearly spitting her wine out. "You could at least wait for me to leave before you start talking dirty."

I have to admit he is sexy, but I have too many questions that need to be answered. "I'm serious. Who set this up? Answer me or I'm leaving."

Kayla laughed and sipped more of her wine. "I did. I can tell you've had a few. It's not every day that Nikki gets so courageous."

"Gee thanks Kayla." I finished off my glass of wine and poured another.

Just as I put the bottle down Charles came in. "Miss Easton, your date is here."

"Sorry to have to leave so soon Ryan. I have a hot date to get to. Adios." She got up from her seat and walked out of the door.

"Dinner is ready sir." Charles then said.

"Have it brought in."Ryan demanded.

Before I knew it two large plates of food were brought in and sat in front of us.

"Charles?" Ryan spoke.

"Yes sir?"

"I want all of you to go home and don't come back until noon tomorrow, understand?"

"Yes sir." Charles then turned and left the room.

Soon the house was cleared leaving just the two of us sitting there in complete silence.