Rain On Me

"I love you Nikki."

"Wha... what?" She said turning toward me and blinking in surprise at my sudden words.

"I think I love you. " I replied. She turned away from me, her face becoming red. "I'm sorry. That was really sudden."

"No it's fine, really." She turned back to me and began to speak in a soft tone. "I mean I know it's crazy but even though we've only spent the past few days together, I think I love you too."

"Really?"

"Yeah... I've never been this happy around any man. No one's ever made me feel as cared for as you have."

We kissed and I rested my chin on the top of her head. We sat there for a few moments before I began to feel a third hand, that seemed more masculine, stroking my bare back.

"I love you too, Ryan." Randy said with a snicker.

I shook his hand off of me with a groan as Kayla and Nikki burst with laughter.

"Ha ha ha." I sarcastically laughed. I checked the time and panicked when I saw how late it was. I cleared my throat and looked at Randy. "We should really be leaving.....Animals love to walk the beach around this time. "

Understanding what I meant Randy quickly sat up and checked the time. "You're right."

We helped the girls up and got them to the car in a slight hurry.

"Why are we in such a rush? " Nikki asked.

"Just trying to get home before it gets too late." I explained as we pulled off headed back to my place.

The car ride was quiet except for the radio playing in the background. Nikki and I occasionally made eye contact, making us both smile. I changed stations on the radio and checked the back seat to see if all was well with Kayla and Randy.

Realizing that they were sleep a mischievous  idea popped into my mind. I reached over to Nikki and began rubbing her clit through her bathing suit. She let out a soft moan as I rubbed in a slow circular motion. I smiled knowing just what my plans for the rest of the night were.

-Nikki P.O.V.

I looked up at him with wide eyes in awe of what he was doing to me. He was driving me crazy and I was trying to be as quiet as I could to avoid being heard by Kayla and Randy.

He found his way into my bottoms and continued to please me. I looked away closed my eyes in pleasure as he stuck his middle finger inside of me. I looked back at him and he smirked as he sped down the road towards home. The faster the car went the faster he went. I was going insane as he pulled and pushed his finger in and out of me. I bit my bottom lip trying not to make any noise. My nails dug into his wrist as he added another finger and I reached my peak.

I squeezed my eyes shut preparing for release when he suddenly removed his fingers from me taking his hand out of my swim suit. I glared at him as he licked his fingers clean and chuckled to his self. He pulled into the driveway quickly and parked the car.

"Alright kiddies! We're home, and just in time." He said waking Randy and Kayla.

"What do you mean 'Just in time '?" Kayla said yawning.

With a flash of lightning and a crackle of thunder, it started to pour down. We collectively got out of the car and ran into the main house. We were all soaked by the time we got inside. 

"That was fun." Randy said sarcastically. "I should get going. "

"No, no stay here tonight. It's too dangerous out there. You can stay in the guest house if you want. " Ryan replied. 

"You sure bro?"

"Yeah. Let's change and I'll have the cook make a nice meal for us."  We went upstairs and Randy and Kayla went their separate way. 

Ryan and I went into his room. He shut the door behind him self and locked it while turning toward me with a wicked grin. I could imagine all of the thoughts that were running through his mind.

"Nikki....." He said slowly walking behind me. He bent down to my level and whispered into my ear. "I want you to be my own little porn star."

"Ryan I..."

He cut me off by reaching into my pants and lightly brushing against my clit. "That's not what you're supposed to call me when we're alone."

"No, sir, it isn't." I said in a low voice.

He chuckled deeply and kissed my neck. "Will you be my little porn star?? I'm asking you for this." He rubbed harder and I moaned. "Is that a yes or a no?"

I bit my lip and moaned louder. "Yes s-sir. "

"He took his hand out, turned me around and kissed me. He moved away and looked me in the eyes. "I had Charles run a hot bath for us. You have 3 minutes to get undressed and get in it. Now."

I turned toward the bathroom and walked in closing the door behind me. I looked around at the beautiful bathroom until my eyes fell on the hug tub. It was steaming hot with red rose petals in it. It was surrounded by scented candles that smelled tropical.

I stripped myself of my clothes and got in. I sat there waiting patiently for 2 minutes before I heard the door open. I figured her was as eager as I was to get to the activities he had planned for the two of us.

"Ryan really picked a good one this time. " A familiar voice chimed.

My stomach turned upside down as I sat there hoping what I was hearing wasn't true. I was almost too afraid to turn around and confront him. Fighting my paralyzing fear, I turned and came face to face with a pair of insane eyes.

"No..." I panicked to myself as I watched Brandon lock the door.