Happy story

(3rd pov)

    Once a upon a time, there was a girl, and her name was Elizabeth. A name fit for a queen. But this girl wasn't a queen, she was a mere town person. A peasant. A commoner. A lower. Elizabeth, or Lizzy, had a normal life. Good friends, good grades, good (over protective) parents. Her life was perfect, until it came crashing down. One lie, one person, that person ruined her life forever. Her life will now never be perfect. But, lets start the day before her life got ruined. (1st pov now)

        I was walking to school like I always did, since I lived sincerely close, I walked. No need for car. I was listening to music on my headphones, I love music. I was walking down the hall of school, on my way to home room when some one jumped and said, "boo!!"

"Ah!" I yelped.

"Haha, scared ya!" Taunts my friend, Emma. Her real name is Emmalina, but she hates that name.

"Not funny!" I say, hitting her, on the arm, hard.

"Ow! That hurt, meanie!!" She whines.

"Stop your whining, it wasn't that hard."

"Have you even felt your hits?" She says, looking shocked, then confused. "Wait, that sounded weird, let me re-phrase that. Have you ever hit your self? Cause, you hit pretty hard."

"Nu-uh, stop lying!" I tell her.

"I'm not lying!" She answers.

"Yes, yes you are."

"No, no I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

Then out if no where our friends Brandon and Justin come and say, "You two are the weirdest girls I've ever met."

"Thanks," we say simultaneously. We look at each other and laugh. Brandon looks at Justin and mouths the word "weirdo". We all walk into class laughing, but stop almost immediately. The cold look that Ms. Burns gives us, makes us stop. We mutter our "sorries" and got to our seat. Ms. Burns was our drama teacher, I hated drama, but I needed it to pass.  I needed to pass, badly. For most of class we were in a class room, unless she wanted to do a small play for the class, then we were in the theater room.

"Class," Ms. Burns starts with a grand smile. "The principal has decided that the drama class put on a play for the entire school! Everyone has to be included, also the play is a classic. We just haven't decided which yet, I will inform you when I figure out."

She kept talking, but I couldn't hear her. My mind went racing, what? A play? For the whole school? Oh, I'm going to fail, I'm going to die. My life is over. Goodbye world, see you never. I was brought out of my head by someone shaking me.

"Liz, Liz." I hear someone say.

"Huh?" I say mindlessly.

"Liz, class is over. Come on, or you'll be late." Says Justin.

"Huh? Oh, okay." I answer, gathering my things I walk out of the classroom with Justin. Having math after drama, best idea ever. I love math. All things with logic and numbers, it fascinated me. See, people thought math had to do with only numbers, but sometimes it has to do with logic. Math class, as usual, was nice and challenging enough for me to not give up. (Schedule on other note.)

   I got home later then usual, but that was O.K., my parents would be home in time to make food. If not then I would make myself some food. Everyone thinks my life is perfect, but they don't know how much I struggle to connect with my parents, them always being out and all. I never had time to talk to them, or do anything with them.

"Huh...", I sigh. "Better get going with the homework." I walk to my room, take out my phone and put on some music. The first song that comes from my shuffled playlist is "Lejos de Ti by Grupo Extra", it was good song. I liked most of the songs on my playlist. You must think I'm crazy. I'm not, trust me. Music is my life, like it is to most people. I can't blame them, music brings out the best of people, or the worst. But mostly the best, or so I believe. I got out my homework, and started on my math, 'cause math was the easiest.