Chapter 24

It's been a week.

The group was divided into two.

Ash, Axl, MM and Ella on the other side and then Max, KC and me. Paminsan-minsan sumasama sa table namin si Nicky.

Mas madalas nga lang na wala siya na hindi ko naman maintindihan kung bakit napaka busy niya.

Saan kaya nagsusuot ang gagang iyon? Something's really fishy about her. Kung hindi lang dahil sa sitwasyon ko ngayon, aalamin ko talaga kung ano problema ng baklang iyon eh.

But well .. I have to deal with my problems first. It's not really a problem but more of a situation.

For the past 7 days, Ash was trying her best to get me back. I have no idea how to explain to her that me and her - it's not possible anymore.

I cannot trust her anymore. It's not happening.

But Ashley fucking Verde is so insistent. I'm no longer mad at her, I've calmed down. I learned to accept the fact that it's partly my fault.

I did not entertain the idea of us being official. I offered for us to be exclusive but not public just because she's a lesbian. And partly because because she's a womanizer.

She's unofficially mine but that did not give her the right to make out with somebody else! Anyway .. it's not happening. Not again.

Nope.

No.

No way.

I just need Ash to accept it. We can be friends.

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

"Hey, Lex! Are you even listening?"

Napakurap-kurap ako.

"I'm sorry what?" tanong ko.

"Kanina pa ako nagku-kuwento dito tapos hindi ka naman pala nakikinig!" naiinis na sabi ni KC.

Kaming tatlo lang sa table dahil wala na naman si Nicky. Si Max naman may sariling mundo, naka headset lang palagi at walang kinakausap. Madalas ko siyang nahuhuling nakatitig kay Ella sa kabilang table at ako naawa sa kanilang dalawa.

Hindi ko naman masisisi si Axl kung magagalit siya kay Max. I would be very angry too if that was me. My bestfriend using my twin for sex?

Hell naw!

If you're asking me what's KC's deal? Well, she's also trying to figure out her feelings for MM. Or how to kill and delete her feelings for MM. If that's possible.

We all have our situations that needed to be dealt with but before that, we need to figure out our own feelings first.

Max's feelings and intentions for Dylan Ella.
KC's feelings and what to do with MM.
My feelings for Ash and if I'm certain about it.

It's a riot really and I'm not surprised that we decided to group together because we're a bunch of twats.

Ashley's group on the other hand .. is a mystery. Axl is obviously still angry, Ella also appears to be mad. KC is neutral and she was also trying to act normal around me and the lads. Ash is still insistent and she's really wearing my patience thin.

I'm not mad or hurt anymore. Though I've always been the kind of girl to forgive but never forget. Meaning, I cannot trust you anymore bitch because it will never be the same.

I also discovered that Max and KC are actually fun animals. I didn't realize it sooner since I was always glued to Ashley's hip.

While were trying to figure things out, we also try to hang out together.

It's fun.

Not happy but at least I forget things and certain people.

♡♤♡♤♡♤♢♧♢♧♢♧♢

"Of course, I'm listening. You're planning to attend this party, right?" taas-kilay na tanong ko.

"It's not exactly a party. It's more of an adventure. What do you think?" tanong ni KC.

"About what?" Max suddenly asked.

"About us going to an adventure! I need to get away from this place," nakangising sabi ni KC.

"Us?" exaggerated na tanong ko. "When did I say yes?"

"When you didn't say no, of course. So, Max?" binaling ni KC ang atensyon niya kay Max at napairap na lang ako.

"I'm in. I also need to get the hell away from here," Max shrugged.

"What about school?" I asked.

"Come on, Lex! We're not in highschool, we can take 2 or 3 days off from school and nobody will kill us," pilit ni KC sa akin.

"What about MM and other lads? Will you tell them?" tanong ko.

"Of course not. We don't need to report everything to them," mabilis na sagot ni Max.

"There's your answer. We'll pick you up tonight around 7pm and we'll joy ride the hell away from here," excited na sabi ni KC.

That settles it then, we're going somewhere-I-don't-know-where-but-it's far-away-from-here.

Should I be excited?

♤♡♢♧♢♡♤♡♢