How You Meet - Preference

Trigger Warnings: Mentions of Violence, and physical harrasment

I hope you Guys like it! This took forever to write, 1862 words is worth the time it took to write it though.( Y/N = Your name, Y/L/N = Your last name, Y/M/N = Your mothers name) Feel free to request anything at anytime!! 

Anakin:   

    You were the last padawan of Yoda. You were very wise for your age, and very strong with the force. You weren't very skilled at fighting as you were very short for your age, and you weren't very strong. Most of the other Jedi Council were doubtful about you from the beginning, but some of the Jedi like Obi-Wan and Shaak Ti though with the right training you could become stronger. You were put into training with Obi-Wan and his padawan Anakin. Anakin teased and flirted with you daily. You guys bantered all the time, using insults to motivate each other to duel each other. Over time you grew closer to Anakin and Obi wan acted as a father figure. Anakin and you were best friends and barely separated from each other unless needed.

(sorry this one is short, i ran out of ideas)

Obi-Wan: 

     You were a padawan under Mace Windu at the time you meet Obi-Wan.You were brand new to the temple and a bit scared of all of the crowds and commotion in the temple. You liked sitting outside on one of the many balcony's, or meditating. You were meditating one day, when you felt someone enter the room. "Excuse me? may i meditate with you?" a soft voice asked, you opened your eyes to see a boy around your age with auburn hair and blue eyes look at you from across the room.

     "Of course, im Y/N Y/L/N by the way" you smiled at the boy as he sat next down to you. 

     "Im Obi-Wan Kenobi" He smiled and closed his eyes and you did the same. You finished your meditation awhile later. 

      "Ill see you again Kenobi?" you ask, his eyes opened slowly. 

      "Sure thing Y/L/N, same spot same time?" He asks and you nod. You and Obi-Wan, meditated at sunset everyday together. You grew very close, you had some how convinced Mace Windu and Qui-gon to let you train together, even though Mace Windu despised it. 

Han: 

     You were a Smuggler and you just happened to be caught up with Jabba...again. You couldn't pay and you had a huge lump of cash over your head. Jabba had made you dance which was awful. When you weren't dancing you acted as one of his many slaves. One day you felt that something big was about to happen. You were getting ready to entertain Jabba's guests when you felt someone grab you and pull you into a dark hallway. You were about to scream but a hand covered your mouth. "shhh" a voice said and you shut up. You felt a hand grab yours and pull you outside.

      "What are you doing?" you whisper at the man who just dragged you away from Jabba's Palace.  

     "Saving your pretty self, Lets go!" he replied as he ran to his ship and you run after him.

     " I could have gotten myself out of that mess without your help." i yell at him and run into his ship and was meet with a furry creature, who just groaned at you. You guys had your arguments and you didn't agree on most things, but you guys couldn't live without each other.

Luke: 

     You meet Luke on Tatooine. Your family were moister farmers, you hated everyday of it!

 One day you were going to visit Old Ben, a family friend of yours. He had saved you from the sand people when you were younger. You had decided to go looking for rocks to collect when you ran into the Tusken Raiders, and Old Ben had saved you.