They split in the middle and both sat down in their respective thrones at identical times. The ensemble of choir boys silenced. A deacon held open the bible for the bishop to read from. The elderly man of the church addressed the congregation with his hands extending toward the royal couple.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join in celebration the coronation of Prince Harold Edward Styles and Lady Leah Catherine Styles.." He read from the scriptures for a few moments, talking clearly and slowly.

Leah could see the crowns. They were laying on two separate plush, burgundy pillows and held by priests. They were large and coated with sapphire rubies. They shone brighter than the sun. She then spotted their personal sceptre rods, alike in the sense of the luminous glow they had. Everything happening was so intimidating for her.

Before she could blink the next minute, the pillows were being brought over in front of the royal thrones and the bishop continued to speak. His final hymn finished and he turned to Prince Harry.

The bishop carefully picked up the male crown and sceptre and held it up high and in front of him.

"Receive this crown under the cross and remember that the whole world is subject to the power and empire of Christ. Be kind, fair, and loyal to the country that serves you. Be just and true in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen."

"Amen," Harry repeated.

The bishop continued. "Receive this sceptre under the cross and remember the mass amount of power that grants you. May the Lord guide you to use the power efficiently and fairly in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen."

"Amen," Harry said again.

The bishop leaned forward and Leah could see the way he held his breath tightly. This was it. He was about to become the most powerful man in the land. The crown was delicately placed on his head and settled easily. The sceptre staff was handed to his left hand.

"I now pronounce thee, Harold Edward Styles, King of England."

The church erupted into loud yet polite claps. The ladies and men stood up, removing their black top hats and feathery, extravagant hats. Harry respectfully nodded at the crowd and glanced toward the artist painting a portrait of the scene for the records. He held the staff proudly and with a tight grip. A king was born.

"Long live the King! Long live the King!" they chanted before the cheering ceased as the bishop moved over to Leah who were trying her best not to be sick, as well as cheer along with her people at the sight of Harry, her husband, crowned king.

He blessed Leah and she did the sign of the cross to herself. The bishop lightly sprinkled holy water over her bowed head, just as he had done with Harry. The man was handed her crown off the lavish pillow and spoke loudly, holding the crown out in front of her.

"Receive this crown under the cross and remember that the whole world is subject to the power and empire of Christ. Be kind, fair, and loyal to the country that serves you. Be just and true in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen." He repeated the same proclamation as he did with King Harry.

"Amen," she quietly said.

Leah felt like she stopped breathing and her hands involuntarily shook as the bishop delicately placed the crown on her head. It was heavier than she expected, but when she looked back up to the bishop, she felt like an entirely different person. A better, more confident and glowing woman.

The sceptre was next before she could think anything.

"Receive this sceptre under the cross and remember the mass amount of power that grants you. May the Lord guide you to use the power efficiently and fairly in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen."