forty.

I'll add the gif in tomorrow ^^

Her heart was pounding so hard. Leah was frantic as she immediately took off in the direction of the hospital ward. Niall called after her repeatedly, but she never responded. Leah couldn't hear anything. Her thoughts consumed everything.

Harry's injured, he's hurt. What's wrong? Is he dying? No, no he can't be dying. The message said he specifically asked for my presence to be with him. That means he's conscious, right? But what if-

"Leah!" Niall's voice yelled, finally breaking through to her ears. He had caught up to her fast pace. The butler snatched her hand, whipping her back.

Leah whimpered at the touch, a wave of emotion flowing through her.

My Harry is hurt.

"What's going on? Talk to me," the boy encouraged, looking concerned for the girl he called a friend.

A tear fell from her blue eyes as she told him, "Harry's been injured, Niall. I-I don't know exactly how, or w-where, or if h-he's okay."

"Okay, okay," Niall soothed, seeing her get more worked up. "Now, why are you running? You just took off."

"He's h-here in the hospital ward. I have to see him." Leah turned then, but Niall grabbed her arm once more. "Please let go," she sniffed.

"Do you want me to go with you?"

Her thoughts drifted off to the last time Prince Harry had a discussion with Niall. The butler had almost been fired, had Leah not chipped in and persuaded him not to. At that time, the two were not truly together, and their love for one another had not yet blossomed. She could only imagine how Harry would react now.

The Prince had not liked Niall one bit. He had spent the day touring around his girl, and that he did not approve of. Harry knew he had jealousy issues, but he was not going to admit that out loud.

Leah wanted nothing more than to be with Harry right now, and as much as she enjoyed being in Niall's company, he really was starting to annoy her. Why couldn't he just let her go and see Harry?

"Thank you, but that's okay. I-I just want to see him," she stammered through her words, attempting to break his grip.

"Let me take you. I can give him my condolences."

"He's not dead," Leah bit back, surprising both of them. Her tone had gone from polite to snippy in seconds. She hated knowing that she could be by his side right now, but because of the overly friendly butler, she was unable to.

"I know, I'm sorry that was the wrong word to use. But please let me take you over to the hospital ward. You're in a very upset state right now and someone should be with you," Niall urged, holding on tight to her. Truthfully, the butler just wanted to spend more time with her. He thought she was a very lovely person. The boy knew his limits. He didn't wish to attempt anything with her due to his fear of losing his job. He was aware of how livid Prince Harry could get.

"Okay," Leah finally gave in and he released her much to her liking.

The pair rushed down the corridor, Leah taking a lead with how urgent she felt to be there for Harry. Until now, the girl never realized how many twists and turns the palace had. It was like whiplash for Niall who struggled with keeping up with the many sharp and abrupt turns. His fellow employees shot him questioning looks, one almost ready to call for security. It did almost appear as if the butler was chasing the popular lady.

But finally, the two skidded to a stop in front of the infirmary doors, marked with a white and red cross. Leah pushed open the door and Niall followed her inside, panting from the sprint down here.