thirty one.

New covers on all three of my books and I'm so in love omg. I have way too much fun designing new covers.

There was no sign of Leah for three days.

During those days, Prince Harry was kept busy training troops and discussing war plans in a secret room. Generals were going over final suggestions, as well as a final document that will be released to the public about the war. Some townspeople were speculating it, which only turned to crowds of people building up outside the palace gates and chanting that they had the right to know what was going on.

"Ah, Your Royal Highness. You're here. Please, sit down."

Harry obeyed, quietly shutting the door to the enclosed, dark room. There were no windows, in fear that anyone could be snooping.

Multiple men clad in military uniforms stared up at the royal entering and taking his seat along the lean, wooden table. He noticed his father was one of them.

"Now, we may begin," the same officer started. "We are on our final stages of planning out and plotting our strategy moves once this war is underway. Our attack date is tomorrow at half past three. Our troops have been undergoing weeks of training and they are well prepared."

A wave of nervousness filled the room. An attack date had been finally set.

"I will personally be informing our troops tonight about tomorrow." The elder man then paused, clearing his throat in a way that made it sound like he was collecting his thoughts on what to say next. "Now, I must bring something to your attention, men. There have been sightings of immigrants from Wales reportedly spying on our war plans. They have tracked down documents and gained access to them. So, for precautions we are ordering all known, legal Wales immigrants to be marched back to Wales. This will be going down in a few short hours. There will be troops sent out to collect them all."

The room barely reacted. That is, except Harry. He froze in his seat, gripping the side of the table.

"What?" he choked, shocked at this news.

If they're marching Wales immigrants then...

No, no, no. Leah isn't from Wales....But everyone believes she is because of me!

The men confusingly glanced at the Prince, wondering why he looked so frightened and worried.

The head general must have understood what he was thinking, answering, "Yes, Harry. That includes your lady."

A harsh breath was sucked in. He imagined her at home, unaware as to what could come.

"No. No she-"

"She could be a threat, Prince Harry. Lady Leah is part of the Wales Royal Family, do you really have no doubt she's not helping them in any way? It's her country we're in war with."

This is such bullshit!

Harry rose from his seat, livid.

"Please, Your Royal Highness. We need you to cooperate here. Can you tell us where she is? Is she here at the palace? Where does she live?"

"I'm not telling you where she is!" Harry seethed.

"Harold," King Robin muttered, halting him. "Drop it."

But they couldn't find her, right? They would never find her where she was at home. As hard as they could search, they wouldn't find her.

That is, unless she was working in the field and they spotted her. As a peasant, living in a cottage home, in England.