twenty two.

"Harry."

He slightly rustled around in the sheets, attempting to cover his ears from the noise. His hand inched around for her. Once flesh touched flesh, the Prince squeezed her arm in hopes that she received the hint that he wanted to sleep longer.

Understanding the hint, Leah sighed, "But you have to get up now. We've already skipped breakfast. The servants came to drop off the food, but I declined them. You must get up now for lunch."

The girl's vision flickered from his larger frame to where his hand was swarmed around her arm. She was sat cross-legged, warmly decked out in a fleece blanket. Fire lit from the maids earlier this morning crackled in the background, warming the vast bedroom.

"Just have them deliver lunch here. Then I'll get up," the man said, the pillow his mouth was pressed to acting as a muffle.

"Oh, come on, lazy," Leah laughed, poking at his exposed back. "Aren't you the least bit excited? I'm wide awake."

It was true: the girl was beyond excited. She was slowly falling in love with the fanciness and elegance of the Royal lifestyle. Almost every day, the family was hosting new people from all around the world. It was exciting and fun.

"It's a dinner party. These things happen regularly. Quite frankly, I dislike them."

The Prince turned over to lay on his back, arms tucked under his head as he stared up at the girl.

"That's why I need you here with me tonight. To excite me." A sly chuckle passed his lips and she blushed with a laugh, whacking his side.

"I could always say I've fallen ill and can't make it, maybe return home to see my family," Leah teased him in a serious tone, turning away and playing with her toes.

"Like hell you will. I'd drag you."

"Is that a threat?"

"I dunno. However you'd prefer to take it, sweetheart," Harry evilly challenged, sitting up straight in the bed only to pounce on the petite girl, tackling her flat to the mattress.

Musical laughter filled the large bedroom coming from both people. He tickled her sides, squeezing her skin to the point where she was wheezing for breath with a wide smile on her mouth.

"S-stop," Leah pleaded, thrashing in his dominant hold.

"Promise me you won't leave and will come tonight," he demanded with a smirk, continuing to tickle the younger girl. His legs squashed her struggling body.

"I p-promise!" In a split second, Harry let go of her sides and she gasped for air. "I was joking anyway."

The Prince ducked his head to press their lips together, but the girl hesitated at first.

"Mmm, I believe we need to brush our teeth first."

Harry laughed at her, muttering under his breath, "Women."

*****

"Now, Lady Leah, have you ever worn a corset before?" The lead maid asked, carrying the hour glass shaped undergarment over to the wide-eyed girl standing on the podium in barely any clothes.

"N-No. Must I wear it?" She timidly questioned, hinting that she did not wish to have it pressed upon her body.

The elder woman sympathetically chuckled, "Unfortunately so. Do not fret, though, you will get used to it. It's not so bad."

The corset was slung around her waist and Leah nervously sucked in. The maid inspected the fittings around her shape before tightly tying the strings in the back.