T w e n t y - F i v e

Andy

I finish spreading the mayonnaise on the wheat bread then place it in top of the rest of the sandwich. I grab the sandwich and take a bite out of it, walking around the living room as I thought.

I push the whole Jack drama to the back of my mind.

After a few minutes of walkig around, I sit on the sofa and grab the television remote, turning it on. There was a Supernatural marathon so I settled for it and kept eating the sandwich.

It felt like years had passed when I finally feel the sofa dip beside me a bit and a kiss on my cheek. "What're you watching, babe?"

"Shhh." I silence him, he chuckles.

"It's that good, huh?" he says, taking a handful of popcorn from my bucket.

"Sam sexually frustrates me in so many ways and he's so clumsy, but he's just ughh," I groan as the commercials begin to play.

I stand up from the couch and walk to the kicthen. Cameron follows behind me.

"Want some popcorn?" I ask, tip-toeing for the cupboard in order to get the box of popcorn. My fingers finally grasp the edge of the box and I knock it my way, catching it last minute before it hit the counter.

"I can just share with you, babe" he smiles, tossing another popcorn into his mouth.

"No. That's mine." My eyes narrow as I empty the bag of seeds into a bowl, then place it in the microwave.

"Awe. Come on, babe." He pouts.

"N-O spells no." I smile.

The microwave beeps and i grab the bag, emptying it into my bowl, before throwing the bag away and walking back to the sofa.

"What? I thought that was mine," Cameron frowns as he takes his seat next to me.

"Eh." I shrug as Dean appears at the screen alongside Castiel.

"I'm kidding, babe." He kisses my cheek. I turn around and lay my head against his chest, my feet propped on the other end of the sofa.

I grab a small handful of popcorn and eat them. Dean and Cas are arguing about something until Sam storms in.

"What's mine is yours, babygirl." He says after a few minutes.

"Awe, thanks, Bitch." I smile, then return my attention to the screen.

"Squirrel." He mutters, we both laugh shortly after.

"Let's leave that to Dean and Sam, yeah?" I reply.

"Okay, Chick."

"Okay, Dick."

He cranes his head low enough for me to raise my head and kiss him, he moans lightly. "Please don't tell me you're wearing your strawberry flavored chapstick."

I stay quiet, seconds later the bowl of popcorn is on the floor and we're both laughing while I sit on his lap in a straddling position.

"Love you, dear boy," I murmur, kissing him.

"Love you, dearest angel," he replies, running one of his hands up my back, the other resting at his lap.

....

i hate doing the whole "vote for update" thing because sometimes the authors don't even have the next update ready. Anyway, we're currently at 30K😭 so I'm going to post a selfie of myself as my profile for a bit, then I'm taking it down.😛

Do you guys know any good songs? Seriously, tell me and I'll give them a listen.

Enjoy your weekend!! (: