F o u r

I'd met Jack at my brother's Prom last spring. Michael has asked me to Prom since he'd promised my brother to ask the closest girl he'd be able to count on his entire life.

That lucky girl ended up being me. The boys had been sitting in their usual seats, everything had been normal up until when a delivery of five pizzas were set on my table.

The five idiots given that they were huge fatasses for eating a lot of junk yet they still remained the same, which I envied, they each opened a pizza box.

ROMP?

At first I didn't understand and started laughing until Michael noticed the misplaced P. My brother quickly went to his place, everyone in the cafeteria was aiming their attention towards us and other had their faces pressed against the glass of the windows.

PROM?

"Sorry Michael," I bit my lip nervously looking at him and he sighed, ready to leave.

"I don't eat pizza without my Tabasco or Tapatio," I add and he looks up at me with delight, a glint of hope in his eyes.

"Is that a yes?" He asks.

"Do you have hot sauce?" I raise a brow and he nods.

"It's a date," I smile and he smiles back before walking around the table and engulfing me in a hug.

Since the invitation had been given to me the day before I had to go through my closet to find a suitable outfit. I ended up finding nothing until Dad walked in and left a trunk of mom's dresses.

I hestitated before opening the trunk and found my dress. A white,strapless flowy knee length dress. I did the average thing of wearing black converse and my Aunt Lily did my hair.

When I walked down the stairs, I could've sworn Michael looked at me like he wanted to run away. My father objected to photos and then we left in Michael's black 2014 Jeep Wrangler.

Christ, I had to have Michael lift me up in order to hop on the damn car. My brother had claimed that I wouldn't like a limousine so Michael had turned down his brother's offer of a Hummer.

A. Fucking. Hummer.

We arrived and danced and la di da. Up until when I argued with him about him drinking too much, I'd left him and started walking home when he pulled up and rolled down the passenger's window.

"It's kind of dangerous for a girl like you to be out in this cold night, ya know."

"Hooker Driveway is the next light," I'd replied.

"Michael sent me to get you." I'd stopped in my tracks and so did the car.

"How do you know Michael? And you could be a stalker for all I know," I'd retorted, he chuckles.

"He's my cousin, I'm here while his parents are away," he states. Michael's parents had gone on some type of retreat to attempt to save their marriage. They were going to be gone for three months and we didn't know whether they might come back divorced or happier than ever.

Based on facts it was most likely divorced since Mrs. Jamie was out almost every Thursday and didn't return home till around six in the morning. They were always arguing and every other thing couples do when they start to see others.

I'd gotten in the car after he wouldn't shut up after a block of him driving and me walking.

"Glad you made a good choice or I would have had to kidnap you," he had said, I'd rolled my eyes

"I'm Jack." he smiles, shaking my hand and giving me a wink.

"I'm a girl," I reply, shaking his hand.

"No name?"

"Oh, I have a name. But, usually the only time I hear it is when there's a dick in me," I winked, his eyes widened.

Who knew that I'd just stated what woukd be happening within the next few hours.

......................................................

lol who wants smut

Seriously, reply lol i feel like a crazy person

i update saturdays, sundays, and once in the week.