N i n e t e e n

Andy

Cameron closes the door behind me and holds my hand tightly as we both walk up the steps of the home I hadn't seen in years. Before he knocks, he looks over at me and raises both my hands, a tear falling from his eye.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask him, he places his lips on my hands and kisses them softly, then he drops them.

"Promise me that no matter what happens these next two weeks that you'll always love me, baby doll." My eyebrows furrow in confusion, but I nod.

He pulls me in for a tight hug, tears streaming down both of his cheeks now. We stand there for a few minutes, my head buried in his chest and his craning down. I close my eyes for a few seconds and catch sight of him again, but as always it's blurry. He's singing to me, playing on his piano as I stand next to him.

We part and he brings up a hand and raps on the wooden door, not even a second later we're greeted by all of our friends.

"Andy! Cameron!" Sammy shouts and throws himself at Cameron. They all welcome us and bring us in afterwards.

I spot Nathan descending the stairs and run towards him, jumping into his arms. "Nathan, oh Nathan." I sob into his chest, my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. "I-I missed you so much."

"Don't worry baby girl, you're home now." He replies, hugging me. He eventually plants me on my feet again, his body towering over mine.

"Who wants to open the gifts!" Carter yells, everyone laughs.

"It's barely the Eve of Christmas Eve, Carter. Chill." My husband tells him.

"You used to love to open your presents on this day, though sweets." A voice speaks up. I turn around and see a hooded figure descending the stairs, the air in the room was tense.

"Who are you?" My eyebrows furrow in confusion, he chuckles. It was a familiar chuckle, one that my body was used to, but my mind was not.

"I'm Jack." He stops in front of me, pulling off his hood and showing his white smile. (😭 I love his smile because yeah).

Jack... wait. I stare at him for a few more moments, then I close my eyes and the picture comes to mind.

It's him.

"Jack!" My eyes snap open and I jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and hugging him.

.......

I don't know what's going on with Wattpad, since it's displaying that we're still at 16k reads which we're not guys. As of right now, we have 16.9k reads. 😭😭💖 you guys are amazing in every way possible, don't let anyone put you down. 💪🏼🙆🏻 YOU ARE A QUEEN AND THEY SHOULD WATCH OUT BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE FIERCE AND IF THERE AREANY MALE ALPHA'S HERE, THEN SHOW THOSE BOYS WHO HAS CLASS.💅🏻

(watch out, there might be a double update within the next four days 😉😉) -much love Xx