T w e n t y - T h r e e

"I'll love you, always."

"G, you are such a fuckboy."

"I won't deny it. But damn, you make me go crazy."

"Dork."

"You're a cocky bitch, babygirl."

"I learn from the best."

The real world slowly rearranges into place as I am welcomed back from my sleep. My eyes wander around the room until I meet his gaze. He is just staring at me from the doorway.

"Can I help you?" I ask him.

"How can you not remember me?" He spits. I push the covers aside and slip my feet into my elephant slippers.

"Maybe you weren't as important as you think you are. Maybe you were just an adventure. I was a teenager after all." I reply, looking away from him.

"How can you fucking say that? Do you know how many times it pains me to know you are with another? I told you I fucking loved you and you acted like it was nothing." He argues, stepping towards me.

"No..." I reply, faintly. He doesn't hold back. He walks towards me, places a hand under my chin, and places his lips on mine. Kissing me slowly.

"Never leave me." I whisper to him. He kisses my hand.

"Kill me if I do." He responds.

His hand makes itself around my waist pulling my body closer to him.

"This needs to end. My brother-" Jack interrupts me by kissing me.

"Your brother will find out soon. We will both tell him."

My fingers wound themseves around his short, thick black hair. Everything surfaced. I mean, everything. So when I pushed him away, tears streaming down my cheeks, he look shocked.

"Get away from me," I spit at him.

"What?" He asks, dumbfounded. I begin to laugh, not because I found it amusing how he could be so dumb and expected me not to remember every single thing.

I wipe a tear from my eye," You left me for her. You fucking left me. Knowing I was carrying your fucking child. You left me for the one person you said you would never touch again."

"My kid? I have a kid?" He asks, surprised.

"Stay away from me Finnegan or I swear, you will never see them." I growl and walk past him, he tries to grab me bythe arm but I brush him off.

Jack

I have a kid. Possibly more, but fuck. I have a fucking kid with the love of my life.

I could care less if she was being stubborn, right now I was too happy with the fact that I was a dad.

Wait... that meant that... I-I missed out on most of their childhood already.

••••

Soo the end is not near, just saying. I am now back on track with the original plot. I have finals this week and there's really only like three subjects that need studying😂😂😂 Well, my Jandy supporters, how was this chapter? If you liked it, vote (: If you disliked it, vote (: and don't forget to comment because your comments make my day. 😭😭❤️😂

I love love love all of you amazing peeps👑😈💞