S i x

"Somebody start talking!"

Everyone, including myself look at Gilinsky, waiting for him to reply. He looks up from the ground, to me, then to my brother.

"We're sort of a... Thing," he replies and he doesn't have a chance to say anything else because my brother's already tackling him to the floor, throwing blows at him.

Gilinsky manages to roll them over, so he's throwing blows now, Nate blocks himself then knees Jack. He groans in pain and he rolls off my brother, both of them trying to get their breath back.

As usual, nobody did anything when my brother was fighting someone, not unless you wanted to be involved in it too.

How did I know? I just knew and I've witness a bit over a few arguments that turned to fights that left decent hotel rooms or houses into abandoned battlezones.

Nate stands up from the floor, his knuckles bruised and bloody and walks over to me. "I'm taking you home, babygirl," he whispers, picking up my body.

"You're not taking her anywhere," Jack spits, he stands by the doorway, blocking our path.

"It's obviously not safe for her here, not with any of you immature assholes," Nate snaps.

Yes, I'd dated Carter for about a week, Cameron for five months, Sammy had been a friendly benficial relationship for a year, Taylor had been a two month relationship, and Nash had been a mistake.

So yes, I was a MagCon whore according to some of their fans and didn't deserve respect whatsoever, but I never slept with any of them except Sammy but we never spoke of it. Carter claimed he'd slept with me while I was with Cameron and that I hadn't told Carter I was in a relationship on a DM from a fan and that DM was spread around.

That's the power of social media nowadays. A celebrity says something and their fans believe them without hestitation. This is why I stay away from that stuff. So many people have gotten hate for doing something wrong or being themselves and they've taken their lives. I don't need any of that shit in my life in all honesty.

MagCon had had a large fanbase so when Carter lied, nobody knew except me, Cameron, Sammy, and my brother. That was the day Carter stopped picking fights with Nate.

Even though MagCon was over, nobody tried arguing with Nate.

"You seriously believe being around any of you is helping her? This is the last time you see her in private, any of you." he looks at each of them in the eye. Jack steps away from the doorway and Nate walks past him.

He hands me over to Cameron," Take her to the car and wait." He nods then walks away.

I hear talking in the room, but their voices eventually fade away, leaving me and Cameron's humming.

"You're a little bundle of trouble, huh." he chuckles, I manage to glare at him.

The car door opens and he sets me onto one of the leather seats in the back from Nate's Jeep. He sits in the front.

"How long?"

"Three months."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

We sat in silence waiting for my brother while R5's One Last Dance played.

tear drops in your hazel eyes

can't believe i made you cry

it feels so long, since we went wrong

but you're still on my mind

Cameron shifts uncomfortably in his seat, recognizing the lyrics.

didn't mean to make you cry

sometimes things just fall apart

so here's one night to make it right before we say goodbye

so wait up

Wait up

He gives me a nervous smile that I catch through the mirror, I return it and we sit there for a few more moments until Johnson and Nate slam the car doors.

Nobody says anything on the drive to who knows where.

.............................................

update cos you guys came through with the votes :-)

so my mom is officially a licensed driver :-D (after three tries lol)

keep sharing and commenting!! Xx