E i g h t

My breath hitches as he sets my back against my bedroom wall, one of his hands exploring underneath my skirt. I bite my lip out of nervousness and I feel his friend harden.

"Don't do that, babygirl." He whispers, his voice dangerously low and raspy.

I repeat my action and soon my panties are nothing but a ripped piece of white cloth on the floor, his fingers rubbing my clit ever so slowly.

I lean my head onto his shoulder in complete daze as his fingers quicken the pace, moans escaping my lips before he places his hand over my mouth to silence them.

He pulls away from the wall and walks over to my bed, then dropping me slowly. I back up until my back is against the headboard, while he removes his boxers.

He crawls onto the bed, slowly pulling me towards him by my ankles until both of our lower halves are touching. His minion accidently swipes my clit causing my back to arch off the mattress.

"Fuck, Jack." I moan, he smiles before dipping his head under my skirt, both his hands on either side of my thighs. I sit up and hold his head as his tongue pleasures me.

I throw my head back, my hair falling, my hands gripping the sheets. My hips rise up to meet him, before one of his large hands is placed on my thigh, holding me down.

"Don't do this. I-I need you," I moan, his tongue quickening.

"Andy!" A shout comes from other side of the door, my eyes widen, and Jack disappears.

"Shit."

Cameron barges into the room, his eyes widen at the sight of me before covering his eyes.

"Oh my god!" he exclaims, looking dor the door knob. I stand up from the mattress my face burning with embarrassment, as I remove his hands from his face.

"Were you..?" he trails off. I bite my lip, looking at the floor then nod.

"I thought you didn't do that."

"I like it better this way. Don't tell anyone I do this, please?" I beg and he nods.

"I-I just can't believe you masturbate," he chuckles, I punch him softly before closing my bedroom door, leaving him standing awkwardly by my dresser. I pad towards Cameron after fixing my bed and search for another pair of underwear in my dresser.

Nothing.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I groan,slapping my hands against the wood.

"What?" he asks, looking up from his phone.

"I need underwear," I reply, he laughs.

"Shut the fuck up, Cameron!"

"You won't need them anyway, babe," he chuckles, grabbing my waist and bringing me closer. His breath fanning against my neck as he leans down and places a kiss there.

My breath hitches for a moment.

"Tell me about your little imagination and I'll make it happen right now," he whispers softly into my ear.

................................................

hahahahahahahahahaha

you should've seen your faces when you thought she was actually with Jack lmao

5 votes?

pick the next scene, I already have both written out lol

Daddy Cam or Boy Drama? ;-)

Btw, do you guys like 1) the cover that's on right now 2) the one attached to this chapter 3) the old one?