E l e v e n[Part 2]

I stop in my tracks and turn around as she speaks again, muttering something to herself. She catches my eye and blushes.

You still react to me even when I don't say anything.

"What's up?" I ask, raising a brow.

She stands there, twiddling with her luck charms. Then she takes a step down followed by another.

"So, you and Madison?" she asks, softly, looking at the ground.

God, how I wanted to touch her.

"Um, yeah." I run a hand through my hair, then she looks up at me.

"I never stopped you know," she says after a few seconda of awkward silence.

I haven't either.

"Stopped what?" I ask, pretending to not know. She bites her lip, then takes another step, so she's at height level with me.

"I never stopped caring."

"Don't do this. Not now." I reply, grimly. Her eyes begin to water, she looks like she could break at any moment.

"Fine, but do just one thing for me, Gilinsky." she breathes. I wait for her to say something.

"Tell me that you never cared. Tell me that those few months were just a joke to you and I swear, you'll never hear from me again," She states, looking directly into my soul.

Why are you making me do this?

"I-I can't do that," I reply, turning away.

"Why not?" she raises her voice, I begin to walk away.

Because I love you, god damn it. I've loved you since the moment Nate picked you up from your first day of Kindergarten and made me come with him.

"Because there's no reason! I don't love you anymore and that's all there is to it!" I shout and jog to my car, boarding it and quickly turning on the ignition.

The boys run outside and I see Cameron and Nate comforting her, before she shakes her head.

......................................................

Tysm for 3K (throws free concert tickets and it pops up on your device*

Adios!