T w o

"Babe, I gotta go to work," he says, getting up from bed and walking in the bathroom.

"Mhmm," I murmur into my pillow.

"I'll be home late," he's says from the bathroom and I nod even though he's probably not watching.

"Sammy's coming over anyway," I yawn, standing up from bed and slipping on a clean pair of Jack's boxers and a plain black t-shirt.

"What?" his wet head pops out from the doorway and I smirk.

"We have to work on this one project for Sex Ed," I reply, his fists tighten, his knuckles turning white.

"I could help you, you know," he replies, grimly.

"Things changed up in the curriculum and you don't attend High School anymore, Mr. Gilinsky." I wink at him before walking out of the room and downstairs.

He comes down five minutes later with nothing but a towel covering his lower half. Jack gives my bottom a light slap on his way to the refigerator.

"No sex for a day," I state and he turns me away from the stove, his hands at my hips.

"What did you say?" his eyes, a dark shade of brown.

"You heard me, Daddy G." I reply, turning away. He places a kiss on my neck, slowly moving downward while his hands bring up the hem of his t-shirt.

"You sure about that, baby?" he says, gently biting on my neck, earning a moan from me.

"Can you last a day without me?" his hands free my shirt, one of them traveling downward.

"Can you last a day without my touch?" He slowly moves his fingers under the band, my eyes widen.

"Can you last a day without me in you?" he whispers in ny ear, his fingers rubbing against me at a slow pace.

"Can you?" he says, as one of his punishments enter me causing my to arch my back off his body and my head onto his chest.

"N-no," I manage to say, his hands stop their movements as he picks me up, and walks to the nearest unoccupied wall.

"That's all I needed to hear,"he smirks, his towel pools at his feet along with the boxers I'd borrowed.

**

"Jesus, Jack. You're going to be late for work," I tell him and he shrugs.

"Jack," I shake him, no response. His body lay atop of mine, with his head on my stomach and his arms around me. Nothing to hide us from exposure except a blanket he'd gone to fetch from upstairs before falling asleep.

Knock Knock Knock

Shit.

"Jack," I repeat, panicking.

"Gilinsky!" I hear the front doors open and reach for the towel to cover my upper body.

"G!" Another voice follows, closing the door.

Oh my god, no.

"Ja-" The voice starts but stops when our eyes meet.

"Jack." I say, before Jack groans signaling his arising.

"Jack, your friends are, um, here," I say, my cheeks heating up.

He gives me a look of confusion before looking up and meeting their eyes.

"Get out!" he shouts at them. They burst into laughter before getting out of the house.

••••••••••••••••••••~•••

Yeah this sucked

3 votes?