"First unheard message."

"Listen to me, you bloodsucking freak. Dad always said I'd either have to save you or kill you. Well, I'm giving you fair warning. I'm done trying to save you. You're a monster, Sam-a vampire. You're not you anymore. And there's no going back." Dean says and Sam ends the message. Ruby smirks behind his back.

Close to tears, Sam slowly lowers the phone and shuts it off. "Do it." He says.

"Thank god." Ruby opens the trunk.

"No!" Cindy screams and struggles.

ANGELIC GREEN ROOM

"Castiel! Would you mind explaining just what the hell you're doing?" Zach asks.

Castiel finishes drawing and slams his hand in the center of the sigil. In a violent flash of white light, Zachariah vanishes. "He won't be gone long. We have to find Sam now." He said.

"Where is he?" Dean asks.

"I don't know. But I know who does. We have to stop him, Dean, from killing Lilith."

"But Lilith's gonna break the final seal." Dean says.

"Lilith is the final seal. She dies, the end begins."

      Chuck is on the phone with what appears to be an escort service

Chuck is on the phone with what appears to be an escort service. He is pacing in his kitchen. The document on his computer screen reads "Supernatural – Lucifer Rising by Carver Edlund".

"Oh, yeah? Really? At the same time? Really? Wow. T-that sounds... moist." He says.

"Well, it can be." A Woman says on the phone.

"Uh, what are your rates?" Chuck asks.

"We can get you one girl, one hour -- $1,000."

"Okay. Then, uh, I'll take 20 girls for the whole night." Chuck says.

"I'm not sure you can afford that." The Woman says.

"Lady, sometimes you got to live like there's no tomorrow." He says as Castiel and Dean appear suddenly. Chuck looks up in shock. "Wait. T-t-this isn't supposed to happen."

"Sir?"

Chuck speaks into the phone. "No, lady, this is definitely supposed to happen, but I just got to call you back." He hangs up. "I..."

ST. MARY'S CONVENT
[ ☾]

Lilith has acquired a number of demonic minions and is setting up something ritual-like at the altar. A minion approaches her nervously, holding a chalice full of blood. He hands it to her and looks down. She smiles at him. "Don't be afraid. We're going to save the world." Lilith says.