65

( WICKED GAME )

Sam and Dean run out to the Impala, where Jimmy and Claire wait. "Thank god." Jimmy says.

"Where's your wife?" Dean asks.

"Right here."

"Let's go." Dean says. They all get into the Impala and peel away.

PARKING GARAGE
[ ☾]

Jimmy, Dean, and Sam stand outside the Impala. Amelia and Claire sit together in the back seat of the Impala. "You were right." Jimmy says. 

"I'm sorry we were." Says Dean.

"I'm telling you, I don't know anything."

"I don't think they're inclined to believe you." Dean says.

"And even if they did, you're a vessel. They're still gonna wanna know what makes you tick." Sam says.

"Which means vivisection, if they're feeling generous."

"I'm gonna tell you once again, you're putting your family in danger. You have to come with us." Sam says.

"How long? And don't give me that "cross that bridge when we get to it" crap." Jimmy says.

"Don't you get it? Forever. The demons will never stop. You can never be with your family. So you either get as far away from them as possible or you put a bullet in your head. And that's how you keep your family safe. But there's no getting out and there's no going home."

"Well, don't sugarcoat it, Sam." Dean says.

"I'm just telling him the truth, Dean." Sam says. "Someone has to."

Jimmy opens the back door of the Impala to speak to Amelia. Claire is asleep next to her. "Hey. So I pretty much owe you the biggest apology ever." Amelia says.

"No, you don't." Jimmy says.

"Yes, I do. I'm so sorry, Jimmy. And I will never, ever forgive myself for letting you walk out that door."

"Well, you did what any rational person would have done. I mean, hell, I thought I was crazy half the time." Says
Jimmy.

"So demons, huh?" Amelia asks.

"Yeah. Amelia. Can we . . . ? Can we even go home, or . . . ? What are we gonna do?"

"These boys are gonna get you a car, don't ask me how, and you're gonna take Claire to Carl and Sally's as fast as you can." Jimmy says.

"Wait. What about you? . . . No, I'm not going anywhere without you, Jimmy." Amelia says.

"Listen to me. Every moment that I'm with you, you and Claire are in danger."

"I don't care. We are not splitting up again." Amelia says.

"We don't have a choice." Jimmy says.

"For how long?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it." Says Jimmy.

"We're a family." Amelia says.

"They will kill you, Amelia, and they'll kill Claire. You just have to get as far away from me as you can." Jimmy and Amelia embrace while Dean watches. The scene shifts and Sam is hotwiring a car while Amelia waits. Jimmy and Claire stand next to each other.