30

( THE BREAKS )

      Everyone has now moves to Bobby's library. "Don't be afraid, I'm not like the others." Anna says.

      "I don't find that very reassuring." Ruby says.

      "Neither do I." Says Pamela.

      "So...Castiel, Uriel-they're the ones that came for me?" Anna asks.

      "You know them?" Elena asks.

      "We were kind of in the same foxhole."

      "So, what, were they like your bosses or something?" Dean asks.

      "Try the other way around." Anna says.

      "Look at you." Dean says.

      "But now they want to kill you?" Elena asks.

      "Orders are orders. I'm sure I have a death sentence on my head."

      "Why?" Pamela asks.

      "I disobeyed... which, for us, is about the worst thing you can do. I fell." Anna says.

      "Meaning?" Asks Dean.

      "She fell to earth, became human." Pamela says.

      "Wait a minute. I don't understand. So, angels can just become human?" Sam asks.

      "It kind of hurts. Try cutting your kidney out with a butter knife. That kind of hurt. I ripped out my grace." Anna says.

      "Come again?" Dean asks.

      "My grace. It's... energy. Hacked it out and fell. My mother, Amy, couldn't get pregnant. Always called me her little miracle. She had no idea how right she was."

      "So, you just forgot that you were God's little Power Ranger?" Dean asks.

      "The older I got, the longer I was human, yeah." Anna says.

      "I don't think you all appreciate how completely screwed we are." Ruby says.

      "Ruby's right. Heaven wants me dead."

      "And Hell just wants her. A flesh-and-blood angel that you can question, torture, that bleeds." Ruby says. "Sister, you're the Stanley Cup. And sooner or later, Heaven or Hell, they're gonna find you."

      "I know. And that's why I'm gonna get it back." Anna says.

      "What?" Elena asks.

      "My grace." Anna says.

      "You can do that?" Dean says.

      "If I can find it."

      "So, what, you're just gonna take some divine bong hit, and, shazam, you're Roma Downey?" Dean says.

     "Something like that." Anna says.

     "All right. I like this plan. So, where's this grace of yours?" Dean asks.

      "Lost track. I was falling about 10,000 miles per hour at the time." Anna says.

      "Wait. You mean falling, like, literally?" Sam asks.

      "Yes."

      "Like the way a human eye can see? Like a comet, maybe, or a meteor?" Sam asks.