64

( FORGIVEN )

IMPALA
[ ☼ ]

Dean is driving while Sam sits beside him. Neither speaks. Anna suddenly appears in the backseat. "Hey, guys." She says.

"Aah! Jeez." Dean jerks the steering wheel and the Impala swerves before he gets it back under control.

"Smooth." Anna says.

"You ever try calling ahead?"

"I like the element of surprise." Says Anna.

"Well, you look terrific." Dean says with a smirk.

"Um, yeah, not the most appropriate time, Dean." Anna says. "You let Jimmy get away?"

"Talk to ginormo here."

"Sam. You seem different." Anna says.

"Me? I don't know. Heh. A haircut?" Sam says.

"That's not what I'm talking about." Anna gives Sam a meaningful look and he looks away. Then she looks at Dean. "So, what'd Jimmy tell you? He remember anything?"

"Why? What's going on?" Dean asks.

"It's Cas. He got sent back home. Well, more like dragged back." Anna says.

"To heaven? That's not a good thing?"

"No. That's a very bad thing. Painfully, awfully bad. He must have seriously pissed someone off." Anna says.

"Cas said he had something to tell me. Something important." Dean says.

"What?"

"I don't know." Dean says.

"Does Jimmy know?" Anna asks.

"I don't think so."

"You don't think so? Whatever it is, it's huge. You gotta find out for sure." Says Anna.

"That's why we're going after Jimmy." Sam says.

"That's why you shouldn't have let him go in the first place. He's probably dead already."

JIMMY'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

Jimmy approaches his house. He sees his daughter, Claire, through the window working on homework. She calls over her shoulder, and Amelia comes forward to help her.

FLASHBACK

ONE YEAR AGO

JIMMY'S DEN
[ ☾]

Jimmy sits on a couch and speaks with his wife, Amelia. "Take the pills." Says Amelia.

"I'm not sick." He says.

"Jimmy, take the pills."

"I know that this is hard to understand, but he chose me." Says Jimmy.

"Castiel, the angel?" Amelia asks.

"He's spoken to me now, Ames, a dozen times. Hey, you believe in God, don't you?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course." Says Amelia.

"And angels?" Jimmy asks.