We saw Dinah grab Normani's hand and they hurriedly make their way towards the rest of the students who were already dancing. Ally, Camila, and I decide to go to a table and sit down while we waited for the guys. We made conversation for about ten minutes until we saw the guys coming in hot as ever. We had never seen them in dress pants and shirt with a tie or bow tie.

"Hey girls, you guys look nice." Justin complimented.

"Thanks, so do you guys, like dang." Camila jokes.

"Where's Lauren?" Zayn asked.

"Right here you idiot." I say punching him on the arm.

"Oh shit Laur, I didn't recognize you."

"I know, I look hot." I smirked.

He laughed, "Very true, but guess what."

"What."

He smirked, "I'm hotter."

I laughed this time, "Whatever Malik, if that helps you sleep at night."

"So where is Dinah?" Siope asked.

"Well she couldn't wait for you guys and left with Normani to the dance floor. They're somewhere in there." Ally responded.

"Oh, well when you see her again, can you tell her that I need to talk to her?"

"Yeah sure."

With that he excused himself and disappeared in the crowd. We thought that was pretty weird but let it go, soon we were all dancing along the already sweaty bodies, but we didn't mind because we were having fun. Camila had difficulty at first, but I helped her a bit. I came behind her and grabbed onto her hips then told her to move along with me. Soon she was able to do it on her own, but her body never left mine. She stayed grinding on me from time to time or we would just watch each other move to the music.

The time soon came to get drinks because the thirst was real, literally. Punch, sodas, and water were placed at a booth. Then snacks of all sorts were placed on the booth next to it. They went back to dance while Zayn and I stayed back to rest a bit since the heels were killing me. We sat in comfortable silence just watching people until he broke it

"You know, I never got how you and Camila matched all the time. Either at school, at parties, or even at a dance like this one."

"Yeah well we have a special connection I guess."

"I'll agree with you on that one, you guys are both wearing black and red. It almost seems like you guys are dating again." He chuckled.

I nervously let out a laugh, "Yeah right."

He turned to look at me sensing something weird, "Are you guys dating again?"

I looked at him and said nothing.

"You know you could trust me Laur, all I want for you is to be happy and if Camila brings you that, I won't judge you for going back to the person that messed you up big time."

I sighed, "Yeah we're dating again, but thanks man. For always watching out for me and caring so much."

He smiled, "Well I kind of am your best friend, it's my job."