6- Typical Behaviors

Teddy bear (please imagine w/ ultra blonde hair) ^

After we stuffed our faces with the delicious food from The Place, I went over to Blake so we could continue working on our projects. It wasn't due for three more weeks, but Blake had an anti-procrastination issue that sometimes gave him small anxiety attacks, so I knew the sooner we finished the better.

The total number of drawings we would need was 10. A lot, considering I had a hard time being creative when it was forced upon me. Luckily, Blake didn't have that problem. We decided that together we could each get one drawing done a day, so it wouldn't take too much time daily, but would be done by the following Monday.

But of course, as soon as I got into the zone some if the guys would interrupt.

"WHERE'S THE DOGGY?" Mason demanded of Teddy. In case it wasn't clear, Mason had an animal obsession. Especially with Theodore's dog, Emma.

"Bro, I think she's with my dad, I'm not sure," Ted was trying to study, presumably for our Spanish test tomorrow

"Bro, I think she's with my dad, I'm not sure," Ted was trying to study, presumably for our Spanish test tomorrow. Crap! On that note, I need to study for our Spanish test tomorrow.

"And where's your dad at?" Mason inquired.

"He's not gonna let up until you tell him," I said in a sort of sing-song voice. But really, Mason would always find the animals. Teddy sighed.

"Dad!" He yelled, proceeding to repeat a few more times until Mr. Luchowski shuffled down the hallway, Emma close at his feet.

"What, Theo?" He asked, running a hand through his hair.

Teddy glared at Mason, who squeaked and practically pounced on the Cur Mix that was Emma. "Who's a cute doggy? You're a cute doggy, that's right."

One look towards Mason and Mr. L immediately understood. "I see," he said, then exited back out of the room. I couldn't help but laugh. He seemed so used to the crazy.

A little while later, it was nearing the typical hour we spend. Tanner and Dakota had already left and Eli, Aaron and Blake were getting ready to. Suddenly, River looked down at his watch and let out a curse. "Sorry, I've got to go. Levi, you coming?" That's odd, he normally doesn't want to bolt like this.

There must be something going on, but seeing as we carpooled, I had to leave too. I quickly packed up and said later to everyone.

I could tell River was either nervous or stressed. How? Well, he was going 10 miles over the speed limit, blaring X Ambassadors, constantly glancing down at the watch he wears on his wrist, all the while insisting on holding a one way conversation with me. Yeah, he was one of the two.

But we had been friends long enough for me to know when to press the issue and when to not—so I sat silent and let him do his thing. River told me that he didn't have time to drop me off (even though we live very close? Okay, I see how it is) and so when he pulled into his driveway I waved goodbye and walked the small distance to my house. I'm not sure if it's going to be a big deal or not, but I definitely need to find out what's wrong with him. All for one, and one for all!