God damnit I want to hold his hand. But he will get uncomfortable and it will be awkward. And those lips. Those pink soft lips I need on mine. Or really any where on my body.

We walked into the safari animals.

Jack ran to the lions and I smiled, following him.

"Jack look how cute the little Cubs are!" He exclaimed. "Yep are so adorable." I smile. His hand is on the glass, Waiting for my small hand's touch.

I slowly layer my hand on his soft one. Oh my, how I missed this feeling.

But it only lasted a couple of seconds.

He looked at me. "Oh um I'm sorry." I moved my hand away and looked down. "I'm sorry Jack." He apologized.

Jack.

He's not calling me JJ anymore. Or babe. Or kitten.

Just Jack.

"Let's go. We still have more places to go." I said looking back at him. He nodded and we left.

This is going to be harder than I fucking thought.

~/~/~

I drove up to my old house. Wow, after one month it gets beat up? Don't get me wrong even when I lived in here the house still looks like crap but wow. Weeds every where, graffiti, and the window in the living room broken. I also live in a shady neighborhood. 

Jack and I got out of the car and I walked to the gate that leads to the back yard.

"Come on." I leaded him inside.

"Why are we here?" He asked worried.

"Do you remember anything?" I asked walking to the kitchen.

His fingers went along the stove and closed his eyes.

"No. I remember something about like pancakes but that's kinda all." He replied opening his eyes.

Ok something.

I gestured him to follow me upstairs. That's were we went to "play" after our first kiss together. Well it was my first kiss.

We got to my room and I sat on my old bed.

I patted next to me and he sat down.

"So anything?" I asked. Please how can you forget a night that you saved someone from suicide and gave them a blowjob?

He closed his eyes tightly and pulled his hair. "Tell me a detail." He asked, in the Same position.

"Well, we made out here." I mumbled. He kept on thinking.

Time.

Is.

Fucking.

Ticking.

And.....

"I'm Sorry Jack." He sighed.

Nothing.

"Ok you know what we have one more location for today." I sighed getting up. He nodded and got up with me.

~/~/~

I parked the in front of the park.

This is where Jack brought me to look at the stars and we made out.

I took him down the mini hill and we sat down. Yes I know it's Sunny outside and there's kids at the park but it's worth a shot.

"Do you remember anything. Like stars, beer, kissing?" I ask as he sat down.

He started thinking again.

"Well once, I went here with this chick named Madison at like night and I think we made out or-"

WHAT

THE

HELL

HE REMEMBERS THOTISON AND NOT ME HIS LOVING BOYFRIEND WHO HE SAVED FROM SUICIDE?!

"Let's go." I said getting up, boiling with anger. I got in the drivers seat and waited for Jack.

"Jack are you okay? I mean we like just got here." He explained getting in. "Oh yeah you don't remember your loving boyfriend but yeah I'm just peachy." I sarcastically smile driving off.

"Look I'm trying my best. I want to remember you Jack I really do!" He said. "Then do it!" I yelled.

"I am! And I won't stop until I do." He said.

A/N

Hey guys I'm back I'm so sorry I've been getting organized for the Jack and Jack Concert.

I had to turn on my responsible side and call the VIP company and the venue for some questions I had. I'm just so excited and it's going to be LITTT. LIKE ITS THIS WEEK IM Going TO MEET THEM AND SEE THEM WTF?!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE NOVEMBER.

And I have also been focusing on my grades. I got a 90% (A-) on my math test AND I SUCK AT MATH so that was amazing! I finished my science project, i finished two social studies essays, and got 30 on my pacer. So all my grades are A's and B's :-) .

Anyways, I have a idea for my next jolinsky book that's going to start late March. More details Coming soon.

🚀 gotta blast 🚀